• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    I always like their programming on Wednesday nights. Tonight are several good ones, 8pm is "Best Defense" on what to do if protesters attack your car, 9pm is "American Rifleman" on the Crimson Trace Linq system. Both are new episodes. I watch the channel from 7pm till 11.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    I always like their programming on Wednesday nights. Tonight are several good ones, 8pm is "Best Defense" on what to do if protesters attack your car, 9pm is "American Rifleman" on the Crimson Trace Linq system. Both are new episodes. I watch the channel from 7pm till 11.

Yup I love Wednesday's on the outdoor channel. Watch it everyweek :party29:

Im looking forward to the Best Defense as well, this is something that is definatley likely to happen in recent times.

I started a thread about it back in October and was surprised that so little members here new much about it. Unless people watch and didnt see my post

I did have to add the Outdoor Channel to my Channel line up so maybe alot of Folks dont get the channel. If not, they are missing out :D

https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=200658&highlight=Wednesday+night+range

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    It's a good channel to watch most of the time. I have it set up as one of my favorites.

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    i really like Best Defense. a lot of possible real-life scenarios. we should all take note that they always emphasize alertness and avoidance over getting into a gunfight.

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Thanks! I don't know if I'll fork over $10 a month for online access, but it's a great option to have!

Even if you only watch the channel each wednesday of the month, its only $2.50 per night...thats a cheap date :lol2:

Edit - Its 10 bucks additional for my Directv bill, I didnt realize you were talking about online access

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    WOW, did they drop it or did they make it a premium channel?

Those assbags at Verizon dropped all 3 of their "premium" outdoor channels. I sent them the same angry email everyday for a month just to let them know how dissatisfied I was with their fvcked up decision (since when their guy knocked on my door I let him know the switch was being made since they offered all 3). Not sure if that worked, but at least we now have The Pursuit channel.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    At first they took it of regular cable plans and added it into some kind or premium package. Then a couple months later, I think they dropped it completely.

WOW, that sucks. Did they tell you they were doing this or did it just go away?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom