• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • trailtoy

GOA, MSI, NRA
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2013
    St. Marys
    I guess they're tired of shooting up the neighborhoods on Great Mills Rd. Shocked that this is his first adult offense, going straight to the big time.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Now I’ve heard they’re canceling the carnival for the rest of the weekend. Sucks cause that’s one of their main fundraising events for the year. Unlike a lot of other Fire Departments Hollywood owns and operates all the rides and concession stands.

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    If they own and operate, wouldn’t that make it possible to easily pick another date and get another fundraising weekend in?

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    If they own and operate, wouldn’t that make it possible to easily pick another date and get another fundraising weekend in?
    It’s a possibility but they’ve been working for months to get it ready. It’s not easy to get that many volunteers to change schedules.

lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Now I’ve heard they’re canceling the carnival for the rest of the weekend. Sucks cause that’s one of their main fundraising events for the year. Unlike a lot of other Fire Departments Hollywood owns and operates all the rides and concession stands.
    Fb posts .. yep closed for the weekend
    8f8886e5808643de10c5b1bc8cffaaa6.jpg

antco

Ultimate Member
    Apr 28, 2010
    Calvert, MD
    24702 Sotterley Rd. Hollywood, 1 block behind the Shell quick stop. If you do, have the grandson (he’s bartending today) give me a call. I’m not busy until 4:00.
    I’ll swing by today but it won’t be before four. Catch you next time though.

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    Heard about the carnival, this place is not what it used to be. My grand parents moved here from dc & pg in the 60s & 70s. It looks like we will have to cross the Potomac to flee the invasion.

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    Democrap speak for Gangs

"Preliminary investigation determined that this was not a random act. The incident stems from an ongoing dispute between two known rival groups of youth offenders."

Muff Hucka

Jul 9, 2022
    Under your bed
    Man, you got to be a special kind of stupid to even attempt something like this at a place like that. Last few times I've been to that carnival they were swarmed with both on and off duty police.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom