• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lx1x

Peanut Gallery
    Apr 19, 2009
    Maryland
    Man, you got to be a special kind of stupid to even attempt something like this at a place like that. Last few times I've been to that carnival they were swarmed with both on and off duty police.
    Not that night it seems.. caught the perp later somewhere else.

Tomcat

Formerly Known As HITWTOM
    May 7, 2012
    St.Mary's County
    Talked to the bartender (grandson) about last night. He got a phone call almost immediately after it happened. Let customers know what was going on and locked the doors. He told me only one way to go from the firehouse, South, nothing if you’re going North

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    Former owner named it, we just kept it the same. He was from Missouri as I recall and Butch Cassidy and Sundance had ties to there also
    My grandfather worked for wkik & the enterprise in the 60s & 70s. His tale was the bar was called something else, I can’t remember what name. One night a car drove through the wall. The driver supposedly got out of the car and joined the rest of the patrons still sitting at the bar. The car was removed but the hole remained for a while, long enough to change the name of the place.

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    It seems that if you are not a member of the 'rival group of youth offenders', you have nothing to worry about. Seems dumb to cancel the carnival over one shitbags actions.

CanDoEZ

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 23, 2008
    SoMD
    We’ve stopped going to any of the festivals in St Mary’s…. Or any where else for that matter. Oyster Fest, County Fair and the carnival are now overrun with packs of feral yutes even during day lite hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ddsabedra

Latest threads

Top Bottom