• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 28, 2013
    Dunno if they’re IPs here or not but they should be IMHO. Wanna give em shoutout

Stopped by last night lookin for a Mossberg 590A1. Overheard the long haired fella tell a guy he ordered a gun for somebody else when they didn’t have what he wanted. So I piped up and asked if he could get me the shotty. Said “no problem” so I put a down payment on it. Even sellin to me for way less than the msrp

If y’all ever look in here, thanks guys

newmuzzleloader

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 14, 2009
    joppa
    Dylan is good people. He and his Dad own Top Gun. He's not on here but they have a fb page if you're on that.

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    I love going to TopGuns, they are the guys who helped me pick out my 1st gun purchase and I may go there once my HQL is approved I just hate trying to go North on 1 after going there.

94rover

MDS Supporter
    Great shop! Visited for 1st time 8/11/23 and was impressed. I wanted to spend spend however I behaved and purchased a Trucker style ball cap and ammo to show my support. Hope to make it back up 95n to shop for something wanted or “needed”

ezracer

Certified Gun Nut
    Jul 27, 2012
    Behind enemy lines...
    Been there numerous times. Nothing stands out to me. I'd MUCH rather give my business to Bel Air Gun Range ( a longer drive but worth it to me ). Mike Horst and Company are great to deal with. I have done so for many years.

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    Great shop! Visited for 1st time 8/11/23 and was impressed. I wanted to spend spend however I behaved and purchased a Trucker style ball cap and ammo to show my support. Hope to make it back up 95n to shop for something wanted or “needed”
    been a while since I was there, did they have reloading gear?

Chat-Bot

Disinformation Governor
    Oct 17, 2020
    под скалой
    Dunno if they’re IPs here or not but they should be IMHO. Wanna give em shoutout

Stopped by last night lookin for a Mossberg 590A1. Overheard the long haired fella tell a guy he ordered a gun for somebody else when they didn’t have what he wanted. So I piped up and asked if he could get me the shotty. Said “no problem” so I put a down payment on it. Even sellin to me for way less than the msrp

If y’all ever look in here, thanks guys
    This one 50768? Less than $650?

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    They have some powder from time to time - but there is not a huge focus on reloading
    Then & now, Reloading hasn’t been my thing so no attention to reloading gear when I visited Top Gun back in August.
    thank you, I may have to stop in there again to see if that's where I remember seeing reloading gear because I sware the Fallston Walmart sold all of that pre 2013 but it could have been North East or Top Gun

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    thank you, I may have to stop in there again to see if that's where I remember seeing reloading gear because I sware the Fallston Walmart sold all of that pre 2013 but it could have been North East or Top Gun
    I don't recall the Fallston Walmart ever having any reloading supplies

chesapeakeIRON

Ultimate Member
    Mar 5, 2012
    Harford County
    Yeah he used to stock quite a bit of reloading stuff, but that was a few years back (2016ish) - kind of replaced that wall with a selection of older C&R military guns, western guns, and a selection of suppressors - the silencerco kiosk is set up on that side as well

Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    Yeah he used to stock quite a bit of reloading stuff, but that was a few years back (2016ish) - kind of replaced that wall with a selection of older C&R military guns, western guns, and a selection of suppressors - the silencerco kiosk is set up on that side as well
    welp, I best go there and check it out then. I am probably thinking Top Gun then

OP and D since MCMLXXV!

I can be an @$$HoLe! But i’m not a DoUcHeBaG!
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 27, 2019
    Harford County
    I remember Devin way back when he was this tall skinny kid that apprenticed for the original owners of said gun shop. I like going to his store from time to time for the vast selection of ammo that’s in stock and always decently priced. I go elsewhere for firearm purchases as their selections are slim pickings. They’re always a pleasure to deal with FFL transfers. Also, they are Silencer Shop affiliated. Plus there’s nothing like a walk to that Pit Beef place beside them after an ammo purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom