• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • monkey

B-A-N-A-N-A-S!
    Feb 20, 2012
    Monkey County
    So, the other day I met Kenny at a local car meet in the Rockville Area. He owns Executive Auto Transport and has this killer tow truck rig that I think is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Basically, it's a flatbed truck where the flatbed comes off the truck and onto the floor so he can tow lowered/exotic cars. I really could have used this last time when I had my car towed (PM me if you really want to know the details). I thought I throw a shout out to him because he doesn't know squat about computers but seemed like a genuinely nice guy and not one of those reality show impounders. Give him a call at 301-946-5412 (option 0), but have some time set aside because he is quite the talker with some funny jokes.

I took a video of his setup that you can watch on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci2kv10_XyU

Please delete this if it doesn't follow the rules of the job board (sorry in advance).

MDNavyVet

Mar 25, 2013
    PG County
    I could have used that a couple of years ago when I needed to have my Z towed. Damn tow truck wound up damaging my rear quarter panel. UGH!! Good to know!

m33p

Feb 17, 2012
    not really necessary. a tow truck driver with enough experience can get any car on their bed without too much issue. i had my m3 towed on a regular flatbed, took the driver all of 10 minutes to load it up..

f8269584.jpg

jessebogan

Feb 25, 2012
    I have used kenny for years. I restore cars here, and after a whole lot of towing, not one thing has ever been damaged. Many Jams averted. Impossible cars to tow, towed... How about a Corvair body shell with no suspension at all. And no, it was not on a rolling jig or anything of the sort.Your average towing guy would have screwed that up somehow. I have been fixing Jags in Moco for over 30 years, and without exception, Kenny services have been the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom