• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    As of right now I have 3 positions open, 2 for tow truck operators (Wheel Lift), and 1 for a Light Service Driver (Battery Installs, Flats, Jumps & Lock-outs, etc) The positions that are open right now are 2 of them are for day shift and the other is for night shift. We are paid on a bi-weekly basis and pay is based upon commission.

We are located in Hyattsville MD (near the court house) and we service the Prince George's / Montgomery County area, and have GPS units in all every single vehicle in our fleet. Experience not necessary we will train you.

There is no special drivers license needed, just a will to work hard and a CLEAN driving record, drug test / Medical Examination and criminal history check, being that we are regulated by the U.S.D.O.T.

If interested you can send me a PM and I can fax you over an application or will give you the address and you can drop by and fill one out. And yea we are pro 2A here :)

Thanks,

Scott

Last edited:

sbarber7973

Certified Fat Bastard
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2007
    Hyattsville, MD
    2 Positions filled, only 1 available. More positions may be open in the future being that we are going to be adding another new light service vehicle to our fleet soon.

BTW Dont waste your time sending me a PM if you think you can get a CCW just by working here because it isn't going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    BuffaloBrent

Latest threads

Top Bottom