• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eadgbe194

Jan 31, 2010
    Thanks for the advice everyone. AGC looks like it's the closest to my house maybe the weather will be nice this Wednesday evening. Or maybe ill make it out to one of the other places this weekend. I'm pretty excited to give this a try.

jjbduke2004

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2008
    Morris Oblast, NJ SSR
    Thanks for the advice everyone. AGC looks like it's the closest to my house maybe the weather will be nice this Wednesday evening. Or maybe ill make it out to one of the other places this weekend. I'm pretty excited to give this a try.

Call before you go in case they decide to cancel (weather, staffing, etc.). AGC's still digging out from the snow.

Trap Info line (when trap committeemen are present): 410-461-9864
    or the duty RSO: 410-461-8532

Sundays are still pretty popular, never been on Wednesday.

Ed in MD

Feb 17, 2010
    Eldersburg, Carroll Co
    AGC at Marriotsville is a fine place, but the snow is in charge at the moment. One Trap field is open, but Parking is LIMITED. Like a previous poster said, call first. Ammo restrictions: 1200 fps, shot size between 7.5 and 9.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    AGC at Marriotsville is a fine place, but the snow is in charge at the moment. One Trap field is open, but Parking is LIMITED. Like a previous poster said, call first. Ammo restrictions: 1200 fps, shot size between 7.5 and 9.

+1 - thanks for providing the shell limitations. There also are "bust fests" which are a lot of fun - watch for them on the AGC site under the Arlington Rifle and Pistol club.:party29:

circleshooter

Ultimate Member
    Nov 8, 2009
    Baltimore County
    Well, all I can say is.....GO! It is incredible fun.

Up until yesterday I had done a lot of shooting but had never shouldered a shotgun. Never. Really.

I'd wanted to try shooting sporting clays for a long time and yesterday a friend called me and asked if I wanted to go with him and shoot some clays. Yes, please! He loaned me a 20 gauge Browning Citori and took me to Pintail Point for a round of sporting clays and a couple rounds of wobble trap.

Man, I had a BLAST!! Talk about fun with a gun! And wobble trap - Man! - that's like crack. I'm already addicted...after just two rounds. I scored 23/50 on the sporting clays circuit and 19/25 and 17/25 shooting wobble trap. I don't think that was too bad for a beginner.

Ordered me a shotgun today. I'm shooting clays again. Soon!

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    Well, all I can say is.....GO! It is incredible fun.

Up until yesterday I had done a lot of shooting but had never shouldered a shotgun. Never. Really.

I'd wanted to try shooting sporting clays for a long time and yesterday a friend called me and asked if I wanted to go with him and shoot some clays. Yes, please! He loaned me a 20 gauge Browning Citori and took me to Pintail Point for a round of sporting clays and a couple rounds of wobble trap.

Man, I had a BLAST!! Talk about fun with a gun! And wobble trap - Man! - that's like crack. I'm already addicted...after just two rounds. I scored 23/50 on the sporting clays circuit and 19/25 and 17/25 shooting wobble trap. I don't think that was too bad for a beginner.

Ordered me a shotgun today. I'm shooting clays again. Soon!

Where in Balto Co are you? I like to go and I have an extra gun......I started going with some other guys here.....

Deezul

Feb 18, 2010
    So MD, North Calvert
    Wobble trap is alot of fun. Shot wobble at Pintail over Valentines Weekend with my girlfriend. Her first time shooting in a long long while - she didnt hit much but had fun! I did well for first time in 6 years shooting clays! Pintail was Wonderful place to shoot too!!!

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Joey's got a gunnnnn, Joey's got a gunnnnnn, mmmmhhh, mmmh ,ummm, hummm, hummm, hum.
    And a new neighbor that likes to shoot shotties. ut oh. Carolyn's going to go broke. :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom