• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fabsroman

Ultimate Member
    Mar 14, 2009
    Winfield/Taylorsville in Carroll
    Now look what ya'll made me do. Picked this up tody from another member. CZ Redhead Deluxe.

Yep, we "made" you do it. I keep telling my wife that everybody on this board is "making" me do it. Think that excuse is starting to wear thin with her, but I'm going to use it until it is dead.

Nice gun. No doubt in my mind that once you get used to it and have a little more practice under your belt, you will be in the 20's quite often.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Just got back from CCGC and we (TonyB, MEGARMS, Fabs, NY Transplant, and I) had a really great time chootin' those li'l red round thinggys that go up in'na' sky. He shot 4 or 5 rounds today and broke a 17 on one of them, super good for a first timer. Now TonyB's pissed at us cuz he now has to get a nice shotgun to feed his newly acquired addictive habit. :D

Welcome to the club TonyB.:thumbsup:

Now look what ya'll made me do. Picked this up tody from another member. CZ Redhead Deluxe.

Yeah, like I stated before in prior post above, now you're really pissed at us that you hadda' get a new shottie an'it's all our fault.......

Yep, we "made" you do it. I keep telling my wife that everybody on this board is "making" me do it. Think that excuse is starting to wear thin with her, but I'm going to use it until it is dead.

Fabs, that ^^^ is jus' so wrong in so many ways but I like it!!!:D:evilgrin3

TonyB.

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2012
    You both are a bad influence and I'm starting to believe Lou can see into the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom