• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Anyone else read the story here about the MSP troopers trying to find deer hunting properties? Nothing particularly wrong with that except the part where they insinuate they are somehow superior choices for landowners as opposed to "regular hunters."

There's a word for public officials using their position for personal gain. Of course this IS Maryland so such things should be expected.

Since I've repeatedly (wrongly) been accused of being a cop hater on this board, please read the article yourself. Make YOUR OWN decision if there's anything wrong with this.

Here's the original News-Post article.

foxtrapper

Ultimate Member
    Sep 11, 2007
    Havre de Grace
    I know of one small group of cops who were hunters who were assholes and got kicked off by the landowner. One of them shot my double on foxes in traps and stole one of them! The other fox got dumped somewhere. And yes he admitted to it being a mistake ( didn't know they were in traps), but never admitted to what happened to the 2nd fox. I know I had a double as both were new sets the day before, and there were 2 full catch circles and blood at both sets the next day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom