• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deesly1

Nov 16, 2011
    Has anyone been to this shop yet. They sale Dillion products and have them on the shelf. Along with RCBS, Hornady and Lee. The Prices are reasonable and they have a lot in stock including 300 blackout, 6.8, 300 whisper and Primers. Winchester, Federal, CCI etc. They also have an indoor range that you can shoot up to a 308. This place is the truth. Check it out

www.tropgun.com

It is Elizabethtown, PA not Elizabeth

Last edited:

Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    I have met them at some of the local shows, and have visited and shot at the new indoor range they put in. It was very busy the day I was there, but it was just after the range had opened.

Since I now live just over the MD/PA border near I-83, it is less than an hour away. I prefer it to the Gun Bunker and Freedom Armory, both of which are closer to me.

pjd832

Jul 26, 2012
    The photos seem to show the range to be 20ish yrds long....why bother wasting the .308 ammo?

spicedcrab

Feb 10, 2013
    Thanks for the info about Trop, but please dont start the "They sale things" lingo, on this site. I don't know how that ever got started on some other sites but I dont see any good reason to use our language in this manner. I respect your intentions and thank you for sharing your experience with Trop.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Thanks for the info about Trop, but please dont start the "They sale things" lingo, on this site. I don't know how that ever got started on some other sites but I dont see any good reason to use our language in this manner. I respect your intentions and thank you for sharing your experience with Trop.

WTF?????

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore

"They sale things"?

I buy they for usage.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville

1st Ammendment

Thanks for the Trop info OP.

Topher

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 8, 2008
    Fredneck
    I got a used gun from them on Gunbroker.
    Auction price was right. Service was good but when I got the gun it was dirty.
    Once cleaned up, it turn out nice but it was a bit of a let down when I first open the box.
    It would have take someone 5 mins to clean it up.

I would buy from them again.

PapiBarcelona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 1, 2011

WTF?

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    trop is titties. It's what gun shops here should be. They've got a huge selection of guns(including one VERY nice turnbull 1911), but they've also got holsters, bags, slings, rails, muzzle-devices, ammo, reloading stuff, lights, lasers, clothes, hats, and pretty much anything else gun-related you'd want...even chocolate glocks and brass-knuckle mugs. I love that they sale things to me.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    trop is titties. It's what gun shops here should be. They've got a huge selection of guns(including one VERY nice turnbull 1911), but they've also got holsters, bags, slings, rails, muzzle-devices, ammo, reloading stuff, lights, lasers, clothes, hats, and pretty much anything else gun-related you'd want...even chocolate glocks and brass-knuckle mugs. I love that they sale things to me.

To stock up a store, "right" costs a whole lot a'bucks and it's a gamble...especially here in the free state.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    My Local gun shop. the prices are competitive, the sales are often and substantial, good selection of box and bulk ammo, basic reloading supplies, accessories, tons of guns, targets, safes, gunsmithing, training classes, nice range, video game room, even a lounge. they are very successful as they are one of the few gun shops capable of competing directly with online retailers dollar for dollar, but being local with good service pushes them ahead(at least for stuff they have). The owner was the first to boycott the former Eastern sports and outdoor show after they banned "assault rifles" at the show. They are always friendly, always knowledgeable, you never feel like you just walked into a leper colony like some other shops I've been to. They sale, I buy, woot!!

Also you can check out Lanco tactical down the street, much smaller shop, still good service and decent selection though. basically guns and gear only, but decent prices, some cool stuff, and only a mile or two away,

Last edited:

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    What's their inventory of used guns usually like? I love gun shops with huge used inventory; always find odd keepers.
    Any others shops in that area with alot of used inventory?

LineofSight

MSI Member, NRA Member
    Oct 4, 2010
    All OVER
    What's their inventory of used guns usually like? I love gun shops with huge used inventory; always find odd keepers.
    Any others shops in that area with alot of used inventory?

Largest inventory of guns I have seen.

You can take your younger kids and let them play in the gaming room. Shop is really awesome and worth the really long drive from Harford County.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom