• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    So now I have to go back and see what you've posted in the last year and a half that has you running' skeered now...

As did MSP, and ATF, and whoever else, I presume. :shrug:

Yesterday he was just one of 29,908 members of a board. Now he's someone who has a reason he doesn't want his name associated with the board.

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
    The Streisand effect is a phenomenon that occurs when an attempt to hide, remove, or censor information has the unintended consequence of increasing awareness of that information, often via the Internet. It is named after American singer Barbra Streisand, whose attempt to suppress the California Coastal Records Project’s photograph of her residence in Malibu, California, taken to document California coastal erosion, inadvertently drew greater attention to the photograph in 2003.

Feb 28, 2013
    Too late. Your real name and links to all your social media platforms now belong to MSP. Going forward, every law they pass kicks out a new list of undesirables they track as they successively create a growing pool of criminals and your name is now among them. You're one of us now pal. Time to start buying all your ammo and ghost guns in PA.

Or plan to move to America.

And standard cap mags. Gotta have those

AlBeight

MDS Supporter
    Mar 30, 2017
    Hampstead
    Hi guys 1st of all you seem like a nice bunch, some of you (haha) I just made a mistake joining a gun group.

I looked everywhere through out the form to close my account.
    I sent a request to the form admin a week ago, asking to be removed from the group. It has been a whole week and still here I am logged in.

Please remove me from the group
    35 posts seems like an awful lot of participation for someone claiming to have joined by mistake.

kenpo333

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 18, 2012
    Salisbury Maryland
    Constantly amazed. We have a thread about a guy that doesn't want to be here and it's gone on for four pages as of now! Can hardly wait to see how long we can keep it up, even for small penises.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    Gee, Jeff, sounds like the Kannibal Karens are after you.

Deny everything; tell them it's some other guy with the same name, and your Nextdoor account was hacked. Moving to another state and getting your name changed will slow them down. Avoid trying to travel by air until you get re-documented.

Whatever you do, do NOT apply for the Maryland exit visa. No matter what they tell you.

Meanwhile, it's not too late to buy body armor for your dog.

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    Just do something to get yourself banned. Racial slurs, personal insults, promoting illegal activity. Basically the same behavior that would get you thrown out of any where else.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Constantly amazed. We have a thread about a guy that doesn't want to be here and it's gone on for four pages as of now! Can hardly wait to see how long we can keep it up, even for small penises.

I'm hung like planet Pluto, hard to see with the naked eye.

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    35 posts seems like an awful lot of participation for someone claiming to have joined by mistake.

He's practically the leader around here. I have always said, "if anyone was to lead us into battle, it would be an honor to follow Jeff G."

[Kev308]

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 23, 2020
    Maryland
    [Kev308];6571813 said:
    He's practically the leader around here. I have always said, "if anyone was to lead us into battle, it would be an honor to follow Jeff G."

:lol2: just kidding Jeff

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom