• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Nobody told me when I joined not to use my real name. Hell I wasn't even smart enough to make it so that I could be confused with my Father.

I guess I should start watching what I post

omegared24

Ultimate Member
    Dec 23, 2011
    Ijamsville, MD
    :rofl: This poor guy got the MDS treatment and may never be normal again. :lol:

Too late. Your real name and links to all your social media platforms now belong to MSP. Going forward, every law they pass kicks out a new list of undesirables they track as they successively create a growing pool of criminals and your name is now among them. You're one of us now pal. Time to start buying all your ammo and ghost guns in PA.

Or plan to move to America.

You can also ask for a new username

Stick around. Once you hit 50 posts you can join the MDS BGOS online support group.

I've been looking for Jeff G for like 20 years. He owes me $5.00.

I'm just kidding. I just wanted to be clear about that.

Yesterday, nobody had heard of him...

View attachment 334865

...Today, he's probably got the most viewed profile ever.:innocent0

What?! You didn't tell me!

Jeff g at

?

35 posts seems like an awful lot of participation for someone claiming to have joined by mistake.

Perhaps a change to Geoff Jee
    So I shouldn't have used my real last name?

Gee, Jeff, sounds like the Kannibal Karens are after you.

Deny everything; tell them it's some other guy with the same name, and your Nextdoor account was hacked. Moving to another state and getting your name changed will slow them down. Avoid trying to travel by air until you get re-documented.

Whatever you do, do NOT apply for the Maryland exit visa. No matter what they tell you.

Meanwhile, it's not too late to buy body armor for your dog.

Just do something to get yourself banned. Racial slurs, personal insults, promoting illegal activity. Basically the same behavior that would get you thrown out of any where else.

[Kev308];6571813 said:
    He's practically the leader around here. I have always said, "if anyone was to lead us into battle, it would be an honor to follow Jeff G."

I can't believe all of you used your real names.

JohnnyE

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2013
    MoCo
    Pollo!

I'm all sincerity Geoff, we don't delete accounts. It screws up the board continuity. If you send a PM to Norton or TexKev, they will generally change your user name if you have a good reason. You apparently used your real name and that's a pretty good reason to assume a nom de plume.

I think he would like a nom de voyage.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Constantly amazed. We have a thread about a guy that doesn't want to be here and it's gone on for four pages as of now! Can hardly wait to see how long we can keep it up, even for small penises.

Small penises have to work extra hard no matter how long it takes. I predict this thread will go on for quite some time.

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville

Attachments

• 970DC310-1BCF-47CD-886D-2E6067DCE3AC.jpeg
      970DC310-1BCF-47CD-886D-2E6067DCE3AC.jpeg
      57.3 KB · Views: 304

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Constantly amazed. We have a thread about a guy that doesn't want to be here and it's gone on for four pages as of now! Can hardly wait to see how long we can keep it up, even for small penises.

If it stays up for more than 4 hours, see a doctor. Especially if they have a shipping container!!!!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Jeff, if you really want to get banned just start posting about how we should take up arms against our government because they want to strip us of our rights. I promise you after a couple of posts on that topic the admins will get rid of you like a hot potato. You'll probably be soundly mocked by dozens of members here but since you want to leave anyway why should that matter? Trust me, that method will work. You may have to sit out a couple of weeks in purgatory but eventually they'll let you go
    I really did laugh.
    What is it you’re so busy doing?

Johnny5k

Ultimate Member
    Nov 24, 2020
    You're pretty when I'm drunk.

And I'm pretty F'in drunk.

I bought 4 tickets to see them at Recher in towson. None of my friends wanted to go, so I parked over by campus and gave 3 tickets away on my walk over. Had a blast. Another friend saw them elsewhere, and they just started throwing hot dogs at the crowd.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    So, the white supremacist insurrection planning party at Jeff G's this weekend?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Pureblood

Latest threads

Top Bottom