Attachments

• 66p5zy.jpg
      66p5zy.jpg
      58.9 KB · Views: 197

rob

DINO Extraordinaire
    Oct 11, 2010
    Augusta, GA
    *****Mebbe. I've posted about this before but I have a liberal acquaintance who is *very* anti-gun, all for no private ownership of firearms because we have the police to protect us, and just rabidly pro big government, tax the rich and give to the poor kinda fellow.

Anyway, as BLM and Antifa were burning down businesses, looting, stealing, and causing all kinds of remarkably anti-social behavior with police seemingly unable to do what was necessary to stop off all of this after the whole George Floyd fiasco - lo and behold WHO found out the guy he was arguing with about 2nd amendment rights, self reliance, and self responsibility/small government happened to be the same guy he finds is his NRA Basic Pistol and HQL instructor!

OMG, the look on that dudes face when he saw my bright and smiley face as the head instructor in my neatly pressed NRA Instructor uniform with neato torpedo 5.11 tacticool pants with the tactical pen pockets was priceless. Of all the classes being offered everywhere in the known universe, karma brought him to MY class... :D

The gentlemen seemed remarkably uncomfortable for the 8 hour class including the range portion out on the fields.. I was professional, and said *nothing* about our rather spirited discussions since he was a paying member in our class... I'm gonna assume he was in the class to qualify for his HQL so he could eventually purchase a pistol in our rather restrictive state of Maryland..

I found it mildly ironic.. It would be even *more* ironic if he were a member of our little MDS family here now and reading this post! "Hi !!"
    Maybe, just maybe, he's begun to see the light?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I found him!

Jeff G's on HBO right now. If you're quick you can catch him before he goes back to the mother ship.

Attachments

• 20220226-1301.jpg
      20220226-1301.jpg
      65 KB · Views: 201
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818