• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saginaw

Jan 13, 2013
    Fort Meade, Odenton
    Why have none of the major news agencies reported the recent mass murder attempt in one of the US territories, Guam, On February 14, 2013 a man drove his car at a high rate of speed on the sidewalk in a heavily populate tourist area and injured 13 Japanese tourist then jumped from his vehicle and started stabbing the injured with a kitchen knife, killing 3 and even stabbed an 8 month old baby.
    Why do news organizations, Sen. Feinstein her supporters, and other politicians who would attack our 2nd Amendment rights continue to use Japan as an example of a Country with no violence or murder? Yes it does have less violence from guns because yes, they are banned. However, this does not mean they do not have people with mental issues doing the same thing as people in the US are doing regarding mass or attempted mass killings. There have been many cases of Violence including mass killings in Japan. The sick people there use knives and poison even poisonous gas, they have also used automobiles. Please Stop reporting only half truths. The real problem is mental illness and people with hate and violence in their hearts. Not our Guns!
    I hear no cries to ban automobiles or kitchen knives. If this is about safety why are you not calling for limiting cars to one cylinder because speeding is the cause of more deaths in this country than Guns. Why not limit car engines to 40 miles per hour. Some Americans want a car that can go 150 or better and no one questions it. Even though the speed limits max out at 75mph. Driving a car is a privilege and no one is even considering limiting the ability or taking that away from the crazy people we all see zooming down our residential streets. If this is truly about safety, why not?

Once again driving is only a privilege not a GOD Given Right as an American owning Arms is a RIGHT! That is not to be infringed upon!

If someone wants to own a Twenty or more round magazine so they can spend more time at the range shooting targets and less time loading when they are paying for the range time by the hour, why should they not be able too. That is their right! More than your privilege to own a car that can do 100 MPH. Ask yourself why anyone would need a car that can do that? If they go that fast they are breaking the law right? I ask; do you think that is a ridiculous statement? Everyday lately I have heard politicians and Celebrities say why would anyone need a Twenty round or larger magazine? Which question is more ridiculous? In my opinion the later.

Ask yourself when 30 gang members surround your house as in what happen to an elderly lady in Compton California. Then start throwing bottles at your house and tell you can’t live there because your black; please see Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence
    Jan 25, 2013
    Read more at http://www.arcamax.com/currentnews/newsheadlines/s-1269465#HK1kffbjg2lso2cx.99

You deserve to have the right to have a large capacity magazine to protect your home and family.
    If you want to go to the range and spend your time shooting rather than loading you deserve to have the right to a large capacity magazine.

Some of you would rather take away a RIGHT of the American people under the guise of safety than address the real problems in this Country.

Our Right to own and bear Arms has kept us safe from tyranny, helps us protect ourselves from home invasions and gangs of roaming thugs.

How as an American can you even suggest taking away one of our Bill of Rights. How long before some politician decides none of them are needed?

The 2nd Amendment protects all the rest!

Let’s focus on why people want to kill and hurt each other and not the ways they do it. Lets help those who need mental help.

In closeing If you take away all guns from civilians like in Japan. it has been demonstrated people that are intent on killing only find different methods and the good people are left to the mercy of these criminals without the means to protect themselfs, just ask the good people of Mexico, their Government does not allow them to own Arms and their people are being terrorized by criminals every day.
    God Bless our founding fathers for our Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Let us all protect them for freedoms sake!

Last edited:

Saginaw

Jan 13, 2013
    Fort Meade, Odenton
    Here is and updated one what do ya think about it now?

Please protect my 2nd Amendment rights.:mad54:

As a United States Marine (Veteran) I am asking you to protect my 2nd Amendment rights. Maryland already has restricted our rights past what I feel is reasonable. The so called assault weapons are not the cause of the problems in America nor are the so called large capacity magazines that are being demonized. I am a sport shooter and like to go to the range, the range charges by the hour and I like not having to stop and reload and spend time away from shooting at my paper targets. I equate the idea that it is the magazines or the type of rifles to saying it’s the automobile that is at fault for the DUI. Or the phone for texting while driving. Both of these actions cause tragedies on a daily basis no one is calling to ban phones or automobiles. Ooh,I forgot how about speeding how many lives does that take in a year , a month. I bet its more than gun violence! Are you considering banning automobiles or large capacity engines so people can’t speed? By the way driving is only a privilege granted by the State, you could easily change that. Firearms are a GOD given right under the constitution and are used in the pursuit of happiness for us law abiding citizens. Why then do you think it’s ok to ban our most popular rifles in the United States? Have you thought about the economic impact it will have on the range operators and the small business owners.
    Requiring me to get and pay for a license and pay for training to go to the range. I am a Marine I think I have plenty of training. I was willing to pay for my training with my life! I did it to protect you and every other American and my Constitution! Making me pay a fee for my constitutional right to own a firearm and then renew it every so many years? What’s next I have to pay a fee for freedom of speech and then renew it every year and you tell what words are ok?
    In closing, I would ask you all to reconsider and vote no on this bill. Maryland already restricts magazines to twenty rounds that is restriction enough. Furthermore; trying to get a concealed carry permit to protect yourself, even if your handicap is impossible here in Maryland. I would request that you reconsider the restrictions on concealed carry here in Maryland to include those of us that have physical disabilities. Shouldn’t I have the right to carry a firearm outside my home to protect me and my family the same way a young healthy man can protect his?
    I wish to thank those of you have read my letter for taking the time to do so.
    Very Respectfully submited:thumbsup::party29::party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom