• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    No... not like tumbling down the stairs. But do it like SGJ does it, in the kitchen. :lol2: Guess the wife and daughter don't mind the noise. The garage works great for me.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    No... not like tumbling down the stairs. But do it like SGJ does it, in the kitchen. :lol2: Guess the wife and daughter don't mind the noise. The garage works great for me.

I usually do it in the dining room.

I wanted a garage wife said no , so I rebuilt a chevy 350 engine in the kitchen. I got the garage after that :lol2:

august1410

Marcas Registradas
    Apr 10, 2009
    New Bern, NC
    I don't have anywhere else to do it. I don't have a garage or a basement, so I make do with what space is currently available. Sometimes it's the dining room table, others it's the kitchen. The wife doesn't mind, and the kid is out at a friend's house and getting up early to go duck hunting.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I seem to remember reading that lead residue accumulates in dry tumblers and media separators. I can't cite a source, but it makes sense to me. I keep mine in the garage.

BUFF7MM

☠Buff➐㎣☠
    Mar 4, 2009
    Garrett County
    I tumble in my 3rd upstairs bedroom, now converted to my full time reloading room. It's amazing the extra room you seem to have when the kids start moving out.

StickShaker

Mar 3, 2016
    Montgomery
    Not radical like tumbling but my reloading area is tiny and I'm running out of room already. Yesterday I moved all of my priming stuff to a roll top desk that I no longer use. The little cubbies look like they were made for primer boxes. :innocent0 Since I do all of my priming at the TV or computer I also moved my "ready to load" brass giving me back some much needed space.

PC300001c.jpg

PC300003c.jpg

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    I like the nice shiny furniture it lives on. Gives it a clean and tidy look, which it is anyway. But, if you mess it up, it would still look clean and tidy!

Those are some long jeans. lol

Last edited:

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    He is either very, very short and think and they don't make jeans his size or he is going retro with those jeans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom