• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mauser58

My home is a sports store
    Dec 2, 2020
    Baltimore County, near the Bay
    I personally miss the turkey shoots. Used to have them in the county park where I grew up. Also a few bars and an American legion held them on weekends behind the place. Used to win turkeys and hams for prizes. I hope there are still a few hanging on

GlockLady

Sep 12, 2018
    Lewes DE
    I personally miss the turkey shoots. Used to have them in the county park where I grew up. Also a few bars and an American legion held them on weekends behind the place. Used to win turkeys and hams for prizes. I hope there are still a few hanging on
    Me too!!

madmantrapper

Ultimate Member
    Feb 6, 2009
    Carroll County
    Beaver Run Fish and Game has them the second Sunday and fourth Friday of every month. Most shoots are meat prizes, occasionally they have a money shoot.

bigjohn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 29, 2007
    There is one today, February 11th at the sharptown American legion. Sign up at 11 and shoots at noon I believe. $50 for 20 rounds. Cambridge elks has one twice a month. First and third Sunday of the month thru May. $20 for 10 rounds. Cedarfield ruritan usually has 2 a month til it’s starts getting hot. Can’t find the dates currently for there

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    I remember when they were held every so often at Merrit Park, and also somewhere on Philadelphia Rd. around white marsh if I remember correctly. Used to like going to them myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom