• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ranger Tom

Jan 28, 2013
    Woodsboro MD
    The NAGR has been sending their members info about this attempt to subvert private gun ownership in the US since last summer. The first attempt failed so here it comes again. I sent emails to Mikulski, Cardin and van Hollen again yesterday expressing that foreign governments need to get out of our business and leave the Second Amendment alone.

LeadSled1

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 25, 2009
    MD
    They have been trying to get it written that civilian firearms are excluded from this treaty, but it is being refused stating that would gut the treaty, and that the treaty is not about our civilian firearms. So, if it "guts" the treaty by exempting civilian firearms, how the flip can it not be about our civilian firearms?

virtus

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2010
    They have been trying to get it written that civilian firearms are excluded from this treaty, but it is being refused stating that would gut the treaty, and that the treaty is not about our civilian firearms. So, if it "guts" the treaty by exempting civilian firearms, how the flip can it not be about our civilian firearms?

Pffft....logic and reason have no place here!! :sad20:

Rockslammer84

Jan 13, 2013
    I did read the they blocked it in the senate but the margin wasn't by much. I also saw that they had to vote again in July? Not 100% sure either.

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    If you wanted to know which seanators tried to give away you civil rights to the UN:
    2RyUunW.jpg
    :mad54:

40-Cal-Polymer

Known Gunmen
    Jan 30, 2013
    I'm glad that it's a dead stick in the water for now. I was really worried about this for awhile. This is de facto registration at it's worst.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom