• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    We just got in some used Mossberg 590A1's w/ 18.5 barrel, bead sight, and Speed Feed stock. Capacity is 5+1 and the shotguns are in very good shape. Please contact us for pricing.

** SOLD OUT **

Last edited:

zombiehunter

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2008
    I'm in the process of doing business with these guys right now. I wish I could buy something from em, but they're doing my FFL xfer from aimsurplus at the moment. They're a little bit hard to find if you forget what suite they're in lol.

We were having problems with USPS dropping off my gun. Claimed that they tried delivery 2 times. Either way, 2A called Aim, got the shipping number (b'c they wouldn't give it to me...even though I bought the damn thing), called USPS, drove down, grabbed it and called me back shortly thereafter. I dropped in filled out my paperwork, they went over it very carefully making sure everything was where it was supposed to be.

He handed me a MD Collectors application, let me play with everything on the wall including his AR and it was a pleasant time. Yesterday I was sitting in class and my phone rang (it was a break) it was 2A calling to tell me that the MSP is expanding their list of things they're good at. It's no longer limited to shooting dogs and harassing gun owners...they now do paperwork in <7days. Everything's good for me to come in and pick it up tomo.

Damn, I love bagpipes...

Infosec Guy

Sep 20, 2009
    Columbia MD
    That 590A1 is now safely wrapped in a carrying case, and will soon be in a strategic location in my apartment. And if they'd twisted a little harder on my arm, I COULD have went for that AK, instead.

Thank you guys!
    Perry

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    That 590A1 is now safely wrapped in a carrying case, and will soon be in a strategic location in my apartment. And if they'd twisted a little harder on my arm, I COULD have went for that AK, instead.

Thank you guys!
    Perry

Think I might pick one up too shortly.

Thanks to the both of you for stopping in! We really appreciate your business and look foward to seeing you next time! :)

2Asales&Supplies

Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009
    Have a USED Mossberg 590A1 20" BBL 8+1 w/ ghost ring sights. Almost like NIB (still has stickers on the stock!) Please PM for price.
    Thanks **SOLD**
    2A
    590A1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom