• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

drwalther

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Berlin
    On 10 May 2011, the state of Utah has implemented some changes to it's Non-Resident Concealed Firearms and Instructors laws.

Likely this will not impact MD residents in possession of said permit, as the state of Maryland does not have a formal reciprocity agreement with Utah nor does it recognize (reciprocity) the Utah concealed firearm permit.

It is my hope that this does not reflect a trend of tightening restriction from this pillar of gun-friendly states. I am unclear what has motivated this, or why they might make a move that could potentially hurt this a respectable revenue stream.

and who ever thought being a gun person from MD might actually ever help in any way :lol2:

Attachments

• UT-CCW-Changes.pdf
      173.5 KB · Views: 120

Infidel

Apr 3, 2011
    Derwood, Frederick
    On 10 May 2011, the state of Utah has implemented some changes to it's Non-Resident Concealed Firearms and Instructors laws.

Likely this will not impact MD residents in possession of said permit, as the state of Maryland does not have a formal reciprocity agreement with Utah nor does it recognize (reciprocity) the Utah concealed firearm permit.

It is my hope that this does not reflect a trend of tightening restriction from this pillar of gun-friendly states. I am unclear what has motivated this, or why they might make a move that could potentially hurt this a respectable revenue stream.

and who ever thought being a gun person from MD might actually ever help in any way :lol2:

Wow!
    That is a step backwards !!

Mdeng

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 13, 2009
    Virginia
    Dupe X 10 This has already been discussed many times. The search function is your friend!

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    as noted, several discussions already going. No need for another ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom