• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drew_acid

Kreuzritter
    My daughter recently moved to the Dulles area (from MD) and is looking for a training class to obtain a Virginia permit.

She is an accomplished shooter but wants to follow the proper procedures for any required training prior to application.

Any suggestions?

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    The next gun show in Chantilly will have a class by Proactive Shooters, one of the site's IPs. They run a good class, my wife took their class and was very happy with it.

ProShooter

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2008
    Richmond, Va
    The next gun show in Chantilly will have a class by Proactive Shooters, one of the site's IPs. They run a good class, my wife took their class and was very happy with it.

Thanks for the mention!

Our next class in Chantilly at the Nation's Gun Show is not until February, but we have other classes scheduled sooner at our Ashland location. Either our Basic Firearms Safety class or Utah permit class will suffice for the Virginia permit. I would additionally suggest that she takes our Intro to Concealed Carry in Virginia class, as that one discusses, Virginia carry laws, use of deadly force in Va, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom