• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    AIM advertised the same price last week. I'd prefer dealing with them over classic any day. Just my opinion.

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    AIM advertised the same price last week. I'd prefer dealing with them over classic any day. Just my opinion.

You mean the big Aim surplus, that boldy says they don't sell firearms to MD:lol2:. I'd pick classic for firearms personally.

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    You mean the big Aim surplus, that boldy says they don't sell firearms to MD:lol2:. I'd pick classic for firearms personally.

I've never had a problem getting firearms from AIM. I've never tried a modern handgun (several C&R though), but long guns were no problem.

wailer

Oct 2, 2008
    Largo
    Ordered! Thanks for the heads up OP.
    Wanted to make a long gun purchase before the Fall/Elections. Couldnt pass up the price.

You're welcome, enjoy. I have a saiga12 and considering buying one of these tanks for the collection. More shotgun for the money.

ziptiespec

Prices are definitely better than they were for the last batch. These new models have a fixed stock though, no "cut a weld to make it fold" business. I picked mine up a week ago from Lanbo's. $651.90 + $24.28 S&H + $40 for the transfer. I'm very happy with it. I wish more AK's were built like this and with these features. LRBO and bolt release that is accessed with your firing hand is bad ass. Rough edit of video I got on the first range trip is below. Only had two FTEs out of 30 or so 1200 FPS target loads. Didn't have to polish anything. Just greased all the contact surfaces with syn wheel bearing grease.

Kagetsu

Feb 4, 2009
    Just greased all the contact surfaces with syn wheel bearing grease.
    tvblogblush2.jpg

Is that like the grease used for the M1A? I'd like to try something. I rarely get through a magazine without at least one failure. Sometimes jamming the spent shell so tight that I have to lay it on a table and work it loose. I've been using Remington 3" mags and reduced recoil.

zoostation

, ,
    Jan 28, 2007
    Abingdon
    This is one of the few guns left on my "must have" list. I want to get one of these and some form of an AK pistol. They will probably both be safe queens and I might never even get around to firing either, but they are just so darn cool and also the antis hate them so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom