• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Sounds cute charge the suspect to store their own property... without due process..

Love it. Wonder how long before random neighbor s can get orders of protection..

God help us if this shit continues. And in Vermont... time to stop feeding liberals... ;)

tapeman1

Ultimate Member
    Aug 31, 2012
    Severna Park, MD
    “H.735 is a forfeiture bill that tells police if a person gets a temporary restraining order, they have to come into the house and take all weapons — not just firearms, but all weapons.”

Can't anyone take out a temporary restraining order against anyone else? Then you have to go to court to prove why it should be permanent?

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    From 'boots on the ground'...

It is true, but it will not stand that was tucked away in the Bill at the request of “Vladimer Putin” Governor of VT.

Most legislatures typically just before the legislature closes down don’t read the Bills thoroughly.

This is a direct violation of our State Constitution and will be altered in the beginning of the next session, either that or there will be some serious shit happening up here over that. It literally wipes out the most liberal gun laws in the country will one little line in an innocuous bill.

Article 16 in Our Constitution is pretty plain and simple:

“ That the people have a right to bear arms for the defense of themselves and the State--and as standing armies in time of peace are dangerous to liberty, they ought not to be kept up; and that the military should be kept under strict subordination to and governed by the civil power.”

If you are interested in tracking this, these guys will keep you updated, just e-mail here vtguns@aol.com

gatopolis11

Dec 20, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    “H.735 is a forfeiture bill that tells police if a person gets a temporary restraining order, they have to come into the house and take all weapons — not just firearms, but all weapons.”

Can't anyone take out a temporary restraining order against anyone else? Then you have to go to court to prove why it should be permanent?
    But what would I use to dice my onions when I cook????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom