• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clippers69

Mar 7, 2011
    Versacarry

I have purchased holsters, mag carriers, and belts from Versacarry. The belts are outstanding and the magazine holders mold easily to the magazines you want to carry.
    I have two OWB holsters which cover the whole gun. They take a while to fit the gun you are going to use as the holster is based upon the trigger guard and not the gun itself. The holster is very thick and durable, and that is the problem. You have to work the leather a lot to make it pliable. I have placed the gun in the holster to form it and then wore the holster with a belt around the house to get it to form to my body. It starts out stiff and them softens after a lot of hours of wear.
    The holster is tough and quality, but it is stiff and needs to be broken in a lot more than cow leather. That buffalo is tough stuff.

SummitCnty

Ultimate Member
    Jan 26, 2013
    Frederick County
    Thanks for the info. I was curious how they formed to fit the pistol. I like the particular style mentioned but can’t find any others that are that style and still well made.

Think I’m going to pick one up tomorrow, they are fairly inexpensive and they have a good sale for Black Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom