Very good deals at Frontsight but worth it?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    I've been on Front sight’s email list for what seems years with all the various deals about 'foreclosed lifetime memberships' I'm familiar with the owners history/lawsuits/sleaziness etc, but I’ve also heard that the training and facilities are first class.

My point here is not to advertize, but this last week (and I thinks ends on Monday), they are offering by far the cheapest deals that I’ve ever seen on lifetime memberships.

They are several being offered (life time membership where you get to take the classes for life) but the ones that are interesting to me are:

$912 for a list of most of their 2 and 4 days handgun/rifle/shotgun classes (total of 9 differenct classes)
    or
    $499 for their 2 and 4 day handgun/rifle class (total of 4 different classes)

At these prices it seems it's practically a give away, unless I'm missing something.

bpSchoch

Jan 16, 2009
    Bethesda, MD
    I've seen that deal before, but not this time around. They do have a deal going for $995 for the 2 days classes which includes for the first 500 to signup a: YOUR CHOICE of EITHER Mossberg 500 Combo 12 Gauge Shotgun OR Romanian AK-47.

aaaaahab

Buckaroo
    Jan 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I have attended classes there. Beyond the pushy and sleazy promotion they have a fabulous school.

It was for me like eating ice cream in the shade on a hot day.

They do have some very low ball specials.

I wish I knew local members or students to coordinate travel with to reduce our costs. Then we could go more often.

randomjoe

Jan 16, 2009
    I used to be on their mailing list, but the guy that runs the place published some very ignorant and insulting commentary after a citizen CCWer was involved in stopping an armed robbery and resulting gunfight. The guy (Dr. Piazza or whatever) is convinced that ANY threat can be immediately stopped by a double tap to the chest.

Based on his asshatery I wouldn't be interested in giving him any of my money.

Phoenixsm

Aug 29, 2010
    They are currently offering a $300 lifetime membership that would allow you to take as many of their 2/4 day defensive pistol, tactical shotgun or practical rifle courses as you want. Don't know if the offer is open to everyone or just the folks who have bought a course with them in the past. You can buy as many as you want and they are fully transferable. If you buy at least 4 you get a Ruger LCR included for free.

aaaaahab

Buckaroo
    Jan 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I've been on Front sight’s email list for what seems years with all the various deals about 'foreclosed lifetime memberships' I'm familiar with the owners history/lawsuits/sleaziness etc, but I’ve also heard that the training and facilities are first class.

My point here is not to advertize, but this last week (and I thinks ends on Monday), they are offering by far the cheapest deals that I’ve ever seen on lifetime memberships.

They are several being offered (life time membership where you get to take the classes for life) but the ones that are interesting to me are:

$912 for a list of most of their 2 and 4 days handgun/rifle/shotgun classes (total of 9 differenct classes)
    or
    $499 for their 2 and 4 day handgun/rifle class (total of 4 different classes)

At these prices it seems it's practically a give away, unless I'm missing something.
    They have had less expensive offers. They sell very low priced certificates to members as specials that can then be transferred to anyone as a gift or sold.

I have some.

There courses and training are excellent. I've taken some.

aaaaahab

Buckaroo
    Jan 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    Just noticed you are from Bethesda. If you decide to go to courses at front sight let me know. I'm looking for some one to share with. The expense of travel and lodging becomes the major expense with highly discounted course prices.

I'm considering driving if I can get additional rider/drivers to make it quicker and easier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom