• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    Great! I've been waiting for this to offer to buy my sister's S&W 357 Revolver and maybe gift her one of my Glocks.

hillbilly grandpa

Jan 26, 2013
    Arnold
    The language in the majority opinion stakes out some pretty impressive territory for en banc to counter. I thought the language regarding remander over one of the sundry points was interesting, referring to the anticipated action of the lower court on remander as "moving papers around." Nice.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Going up later today in the classifieds. Don't lowball, I know what I've got.

1700590460069.png

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Why bother to appeal? The Bruen reasoning was used to win this. SCOTUS isn’t going to change their reasoning

Of course the rabid gun grabber in the MGA will toss away our money to make themselves feel good.

Let the hand wringing begin. I’m going to get my boots on for the upcoming rivers of blood
    exactly. It was stated near the beginning of it. I want my monies back. I am less than whole.

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I'm thinking it's time to put down a deposit on about 5 handguns before the hoarders hit the shops. :party29:

Last edited:

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I got my HQL back in 2015 and it does have my picture on it as well. When this is all done and over with and the commies in the MGA are given their royal spankings, I will take mine and put it on a range and have fun with my AR-15 one shot dead center. If it is shot down then no need to renew in 2025 when my 10yrs are up. Let the weeping,whaling and lamentation begin!!!:gun1::gun3::bannana::bannana::bannana:

NatBoh

Ultimate Member
    Jan 4, 2012
    Baltimore
    I refuse to to beg the crown for a permission slip to exercise my 2A Right, therefore I haven’t been able to buy handguns that I’ve wanted the last 10 years.

I’ve been wondering what I was going to get myself for Christmas, and this decision makes it a very easy choice!

Thank you MSI for clawing back our freedoms an inch at a time. I’ll make sure that you get a Christmas gift as well!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    BTW, the dissent is as long as the decision itself, and we'll probably see parts of it used as arguments elsewhere, just like the dissent's dicta from Heller. She simply doesn't understand that under Bruen, when the 2A is implicated, the burden is then upon the state to prove the statute is constitutional.
    pretty much this

cantstop

Pentultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 10, 2012
    MD
    I refuse to to beg the crown for a permission slip to exercise my 2A Right, therefore I haven’t been able to buy handguns that I’ve wanted the last 10 years
    Yup. I'm gonna need a bigger safe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom