• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vector03

Frustrated Incorporated
    Jan 7, 2009
    Columbia
    May 13, 2005
    That's pretty messed up, and Unconstitutional to say the least. So basically anyone in your life that has a grudge can get your guns taken away at the drop of a hat. Ummm. No. They are smoking too much weed out there.

Anyways, it won't be long until there is some reason every single one of us, except those with credentials or connections, are deemed too mentally unstable, potentially dangerous, or just plain unagreeable to own firearms.

eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    :sad20:

th

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Microsoft, headquartered in Washington, is likely to commit anti-competitive, monopolistic acts based on its history.
    It should be denied all of its copyright and intellectual property rights as a precaution.

Walton Feep

Sep 29, 2012
    I actually live in Washington state now. It's still better than Maryland but they certainly have more than their fair share of liberals.

How about they add confiscation of sharp objects, heavy blunt objects, flammable materials, motor vehicles, caustic chemicals, etc.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Microsoft, headquartered in Washington, is likely to commit anti-competitive, monopolistic acts based on its history.
    It should be denied all of its copyright and intellectual property rights as a precaution.

I would ring the tip-jar bell for this post.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    I actually live in Washington state now. It's still better than Maryland but they certainly have more than their fair share of liberals.

How about they add confiscation of sharp objects, heavy blunt objects, flammable materials, motor vehicles, caustic chemicals, etc.

Forks...you forgot forks wielded by Latinas that are 50 pounds overweight.

ras_oscar

Ultimate Member
    Apr 23, 2014
    It's obvious to me from this proposal that the WA state legislature is unbalanced and therefore likely to injure itself or others in the near future. I think the Federal government needs to step in and confiscate all firearms owned by all members of the legislature. It's for their own good, you know.

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    WA does not check citizenship when registering to vote. Anyone not a citizen is likely to illegally register and try to vote so all non citizens should be locked up to prevent crime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom