• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Baltimorejake

Ladder Truck Wheelin Fool
    I am looking for the walmart 10-22/22'' Barrel no one at any of the baltimore area walmarts has a clue so can some one help me out. synthetic or wood stock not picky on that, looking to build another liberty traing rilfe for the kids thanks Zack

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Ask at the counter in Severn to see the Firearms Catalog (only locations that sell firearms have it). You'll find it in there. For a price on an item the clerk must enter the SKU number in the register or handheld.

Johnnyeastside

Jun 8, 2009
    Abingdon
    I heard today that there is one on MDWhiteTail.com for sale for $225 with a scope and extra mags. Just heard about it, no other details

Baltimorejake

Ladder Truck Wheelin Fool
    I think Walmart is the first stop on the way to enployment at the MVA. No one could tell me any thing other than guns are bad. the young man working (I use this term loosely) pants were way too big for him and his undergarmets were in plain view. I don't want a lecture from a kid that dose'nt know how to use a belt.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I think Walmart is the first stop on the way to enployment at the MVA. No one could tell me any thing other than guns are bad. the young man working (I use this term loosely) pants were way too big for him and his undergarmets were in plain view. I don't want a lecture from a kid that dose'nt know how to use a belt.

I've actually bought from that Walmart before, I never had an issue. Did you lookup the particular 10/22 in the catalog? They will order you one if you work with them. To expect outstanding service, well that's not in line with the mass merchant standards, the prices are what maintain the customer base.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    I am going to go back in the morning and try and find a managment type to get this done. I know they carry the rifle i have see it in other walmarts. I did not see 20 people working in that store tonite must be a retail holiday.

Remember they don't necessarily carry it in the store. The firearms on display vary from store to store, but the catalog is filled with hundreds of models they can get through their distributor. Last time I checked it was about a week or so to have one shipped to a store. For many years their firearms catalog was listed online as well, but unfortunately they removed it and only have the print version available in the stores that sell firearms. There are some decent folks there that should help in the sporting goods department, store management won't know anything about the guns other than their 4473 process training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom