• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hatter

NEWB - Slack Appreciated!
    Mar 6, 2013
    Stewartstown, PA
    Many thanks to the guys shooting next to our station at the AGC range yesterday (Sunday) Matt and Mark if I recall correctly (I am lousy with names tho).

They let me and my wife shoot their brand new PPQ in 9mm, and I was suitably impressed. The gun was comfortable out of the box and shot dead on the sight window, not broken in more than a few rounds as near as I could tell. The trigger was really nice, and it only took seconds to find a stable comfortable grip. Another toy to add to my (LONG) wish list.

sailskidrive

Legalize the Constitution
    Oct 16, 2011
    Route 27
    I feel mine is the 2nd most accurate handgun I own, right behind the Hk Expert.

Unfortunately for the longest time finding mags for it was like trying to buy unicorn meat.

L0gic

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2013
    Yup, it's on my list too. I got to try one in .40 not long ago. Definitely one of the sweetest triggers out there.

That is what mine is chambered in. Already swapped out rear night sights on it and snagged 4 more 13 round mags from midway. :thumbsup:

Why only rear? My tools are too big to take off the front so I got to find something smaller :lol2:

whatevah

Unregistered User
    Mar 17, 2012
    Wilmington, DE
    I picked up a PPQ M2 in 9mm about 2 months ago, finally got it to the range 2 weeks ago to try it out. Shot well, although it jammed twice, seemed like the casing wasn't seated in the ejector claw. Was unable to rack the slide, so had to field strip and hit the barrel to remove the barrel from the slide. Odd... the ammo was HSM reloads, first time I've used their stuff, likely the last time, too.

My brother picked up a PPQ M2 in .40 a couple months ago and when I was cleaning it for him, I noticed how amazing the trigger was... which made me get one in 9mm since I'd been wanting to get a 9mm gun for a little while (normally a .40 guy).

I just got two 17rd (15+2) mags from Midway in the mail on Tuesday. If you use their backorder notification email thing, you'll have a better chance of getting them. They had 15rd and 17rd mags but I waited too long and the 15rd mags sold out. Right now they only have .40 mags in stock and only in 11rd or 13rd sizes. :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom