WAPO story... Perhaps our message is getting through?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mike

Propietario de casa, Toluca, México
    MDS Supporter
    train their workers how to react to a shooter in their workplaces. And after decades of telling employees to lock down and shelter in place, they are teaching them to fight back if evacuating is not an option.

The story acknowledges the pro gun view that we should all be able to arm ourselves, but it does not go on to actually support that view. Well, I guess it's some small progress... not be be attacked in the press for that viewpoint. The story talks about self defense companies being hired to teach employees how to fight back in an active shooter scenario... if they are unable to run away... Oh well, better than hiding in the corner hoping "someone else" is shot instead of you.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...table-main_activeshooter-715pm:homepage/story

and there is this from Tom Toles, not usually a pro 2A type. Of course I'm sure his underlying message is to take all the guns away in this image. But I think it also points out the false security the gun free zone advocates have perpetrated on the masses.
    toles.jpg

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    IMO...

This is the year we chip away at permit restrictions, work on Maryland providing full NICS reporting, and pulling back on the 77R (at least in part).

But, I have no acorns invested in the planning.

2017 could be golden, though...

Not yet you don't, but you feel the pull of the force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom