• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • keepshooting

Aug 22, 2009
    Waldorf
    Thought I'd post this in the Southern Maryland Forum rather than ours, as I think it will get more exposure.

We have a few job openings coming up. The first position we are looking to hire for is warehouse support. It is an entry level position, great for someone looking for either supplemental income or new to the work force.

If you are interested or know someone who needs a job, I would encourage anyone and everyone to apply at:

http://www.keepshooting.com/warehouse-worker.html

If the job works out well, there's lots of room for advancement for the right person.

Please don't email or message me about this, I'm swamped the past few weeks. This is one reason why we're staffing up.

-BP

ZmagDnim

Jan 15, 2011
    California
    If it didn't take me 50 minutes to get there I'd be all over this for an evening and weekend job.

Good to hear that business is going well for you all.

Auckland

Get On My Horse
    Apr 6, 2008
    The Dena
    If it didn't take me 50 minutes to get there I'd be all over this for an evening and weekend job.

Good to hear that business is going well for you all.

This, but it takes me 1.5 hours to get there.

Maybe you should get a warehouse in AA County. ;)

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Thought I'd post this in the Southern Maryland Forum rather than ours, as I think it will get more exposure.

We have a few job openings coming up. The first position we are looking to hire for is warehouse support. It is an entry level position, great for someone looking for either supplemental income or new to the work force.

If you are interested or know someone who needs a job, I would encourage anyone and everyone to apply at:

http://www.keepshooting.com/warehouse-worker.html

If the job works out well, there's lots of room for advancement for the right person.

Please don't email or message me about this, I'm swamped the past few weeks. This is one reason why we're staffing up.

-BP

Delightful to read! The way you run your business and treat your customers, you guys deserve to do well! Keeprunning Keepshooting!
    :thumbsup:

chris12138

Kitchen Table Machinist
    Jul 12, 2011
    St Marys
    Bleh. Even though it would be my dream job playing with firearms, milsurp equipment and i'm only 10 minutes away, i'm locked into a career. Unless your paying extra for clearances. Never know, you could be trying to outfit that Russian military bike for the White House motorcade or something :innocent0

Awesome to hear you guys are getting flooded with so much business though. Couldn't happen to a better store :thumbsup:

Chaunsey

Ultimate Member
    Nov 28, 2009
    brandywine MD
    Just like Johnny Cash.

"oh the first day i got me a bolt carrier, and the next i got me a barrel and a trunnion, then i got me a receiver and all the rivets. now i never considered my self a thief, but brian wouldnt miss just one little piece, especially if i strung it out over several years.

now gettin caught meant gettin fired, but i figure id have it all by the time i retired, id have me a gun worth at least...a grand."

in reality im pretty sure mario would hunt you down if you did it, and he'd enjoy it too.

rickyp

Ultimate Member
    Sep 13, 2009
    I would love that job but I am not sure what time I have for it.

I would even work for merchandise and firearm transfers

bfreeder00

Apr 27, 2009
    Delaware/ Iraq
    "oh the first day i got me a bolt carrier, and the next i got me a barrel and a trunnion, then i got me a receiver and all the rivets. now i never considered my self a thief, but brian wouldnt miss just one little piece, especially if i strung it out over several years.

now gettin caught meant gettin fired, but i figure id have it all by the time i retired, id have me a gun worth at least...a grand."

in reality im pretty sure mario would hunt you down if you did it, and he'd enjoy it too.

Love that. You get 10 internets for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom