• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    1,837,243 legally held firearms and shotguns in England and Wales

Such nice tidy numbers... Not likely to be quite so accurate here for another century or so. Won't stop the progressives from trying though.

And to be clear, no one should think this is the end game in the UK. End game is complete disarming of the populace.

FrankZ

Liberty = Responsibility
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 25, 2012
    At least those that hold illegal guns don't have to worry about inspections.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Or...

We stay active, stay vigilant, elect good people, and get in front of defending our Rights.

We are citizens, not subjects.

No offense to the OP, but we see this sort of assumption-based hand-wringing far too much.

When are we going to stick up for ourselves en masse, rather than allow a small percentage to do it for us?!

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    And to be clear, no one should think this is the end game in the UK. End game is complete disarming of the populace.

That's actually the second-to-last move. The end game is genocide/democide. That's not paranoia or creepy prophecy (I don't subscribe to prophecies myself), its just historic inevitability.

diesel-man

Ultimate Member
    Apr 8, 2009
    This could never happen here in Amurika..... (sarcasm now off)

unless Hillary got on for prez as Warren Buffet (billionair) has predicted for 2016....

:tdown:

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Could I see it happening... yes.

Will I work to make sure it doesn't get to this in my lifetime.... YES.

Would Americans stand passively by and allow this to happen if it became law somehow... five years ago I would have said emphatically NO... now I'm not so sure. I see fewer rams among the sheep.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    That's actually the second-to-last move. The end game is genocide/democide. That's not paranoia or creepy prophecy (I don't subscribe to prophecies myself), its just historic inevitability.

No, just "exile" to "settlements" in the Badlands of the Dakotas and Utah and the Nebraska Sand Hills IMO.

Feb 28, 2013
    Such nice tidy numbers... Not likely to be quite so accurate here for another century or so. Won't stop the progressives from trying though.

I knew after the Dunblane shooting the libs over there would never be satisfied.:sad20:

highwayheat

highwayheat
    Jun 13, 2012
    Ceciltucky
    Over my dead body. My daily line of work in criminal interdiction revolves squarely around the 4th Amendment. I make sure I stay within its scope so I'll be damned if I'm going to have my 4A rights violated.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Or...

We stay active, stay vigilant, elect good people, and get in front of defending our Rights.

We are citizens, not subjects.

No offense to the OP, but we see this sort of assumption-based hand-wringing far too much.

When are we going to stick up for ourselves en masse, rather than allow a small percentage to do it for us?!

Orrrrr you see what is happening in Huston come to a state/city/town near you. Different issue, 1A vs 2A, but no different in terms of defense of the Bill of Rights.

At issue in Huston, Lesbo mayor wants Pastors to turn over their sermons as to LGBT Issues.

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Orrrrr you see what is happening in Huston come to a state/city/town near you. Different issue, 1A vs 2A, but no different in terms of defense of the Bill of Rights.

At issue in Huston, Lesbo mayor wants Pastors to turn over their sermons as to LGBT Issues.

Or Idaho where pastors are being told to perform religious marriage ceremonies that are against their beliefs.

Or New York where 34,000+ unnamed individuals are on the "too dangerous to own a gun" list without due process or any ability to appeal.

If you aren't a software developer, my sig line states:
    The 1st amendment protects the 2nd amendment until the 1st amendment requires the protection of those who exercise the 2nd amendment.

Mr H

Unincited Co-Conservative
    Or Idaho where pastors are being told to perform religious marriage ceremonies that are against their beliefs.

Or New York where 34,000+ unnamed individuals are on the "too dangerous to own a gun" list without due process or any ability to appeal.

The 1st amendment protects the 2nd amendment until the 1st amendment requires the protection of those who exercise the 2nd amendment.

Idaho, NYC, Houston...

Doesn't invalidate the broader point that Americans have the right--if not obligation--to seek redress for the obvious infringements.

Feb 28, 2013
    Over my dead body. My daily line of work in criminal interdiction revolves squarely around the 4th Amendment. I make sure I stay within its scope so I'll be damned if I'm going to have my 4A rights violated.

Nah. You'd just be the one ordered to do it to others, or be declared an enemy of the state like all who won't submit to such crap.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Unfortunately, England doesn't have a Constitution that addresses our rights, but thanks to them we do; I'm still keeping hope that the Constitution, along with middle America, will save us.

Middle America seems to be falling all over itself to be "cool" and liberal, striving for acceptance. It ought to be more confident in its own values, mores, and culture. Look at the idiotic goings on in a Nebraska school to promote gender identity -- "purple penguins." http://watchdog.org/174768/gender-inclusive/

axshon

Ultimate Member
    May 23, 2010
    Howard County
    Middle America seems to be falling all over itself to be "cool" and liberal, striving for acceptance. It ought to be more confident in its own values, mores, and culture. Look at the idiotic goings on in a Nebraska school to promote gender identity -- "purple penguins." http://watchdog.org/174768/gender-inclusive/

2 things:

How many times and for how many years can you be called 'ignorant', 'Neanderthal', 'evil', 'stupid', etc. by the media before you start believing it? Modern liberals are good at making this a years-long fight. My kids will not remember a time when their schoolmate's liberal parents didn't think I was a bad person because I own guns. It will be normal to them whether or not it's true. That is the reality that liberals have created for them and they will be voting in a few years with that ideology in their mind. Whether they believe it or not is a matter of how well I educate them at home but they already have a concept of certain people disliking their father because of an issue like guns (or church, military, etc.). It's already normal to them. Flyover country is within a generation of 100% liberal ideology normalization.

Second, as the liberals destroy the cities, they move to conservative areas, bringing their ideology with them, never bothering to understand that that exact ideology is what caused them to want to move to begin with.

fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008

Yup...those things too.

Seagrave1963

Still learnin'
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 6, 2011
    Eastern Shore
    2 things:

How many times and for how many years can you be called 'ignorant', 'Neanderthal', 'evil', 'stupid', etc. by the media before you start believing it? Modern liberals are good at making this a years-long fight. My kids will not remember a time when their schoolmate's liberal parents didn't think I was a bad person because I own guns. It will be normal to them whether or not it's true. That is the reality that liberals have created for them and they will be voting in a few years with that ideology in their mind. Whether they believe it or not is a matter of how well I educate them at home but they already have a concept of certain people disliking their father because of an issue like guns (or church, military, etc.). It's already normal to them. Flyover country is within a generation of 100% liberal ideology normalization.

Second, as the liberals destroy the cities, they move to conservative areas, bringing their ideology with them, never bothering to understand that that exact ideology is what caused them to want to move to begin with.

Like a virus :innocent0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom