• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jimmmy1111

Feb 25, 2008
    Joppa,Harford Co.
    Like we didnt have enough to worry about with the shaggy/creepy dude wandering from Garnett to the Royal Farms and back in his short-shorts...

i live around him and see him often, we like to call him moses (the biblical figure) just missing the staff and robes, my son came up with the name and a few of his friends.

:lol2:

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I lived in Edgewood Meadows for 19 years and sold my house last July 2008. I moved to Bel Air and My Insurance Company (State Farm) sent me a refund check for over 400 dollars for my 3 vehicles. My agent laughed when I called about the checks and said the comprehensive portion of your coverage has gone down by moving out of the ghetto. I lived on Larch drive and loved my neighbors and always was very defensive when others would bash the Edgewood / Joppa area. I have to say that it has in the last 10 years gotten very bad and I really am glad to be out of there. Sorry if this new bothers residents of that area but this entire thread shows that the rumors are true and the gang element and the disrespect for property and life is very concentrated in that area. It doesn't seem like the county is doing much to help the situation.

It's a shame...

Blalock

Apr 1, 2009
    Kingsville, MD
    i live around him and see him often, we like to call him moses (the biblical figure) just missing the staff and robes, my son came up with the name and a few of his friends.

:lol2:

That guys scares the hell out of my wife. I didn't know I had so many MD Shooters as neighbors!!

nerd

nerdy mcnerderson
    Kharn said:
    Like we didnt have enough to worry about with the shaggy/creepy dude wandering from Garnett to the Royal Farms and back in his short-shorts...

that dude is one of the reasons we moved out of Joppatowne. i grew up on Garnett, and yeah...creepy mofo.

Good heads up. J-Town definitely not what it was 10 yrs ago. Then again what place is?

no kidding. was talking with a friend's dad recently, and apparently there's a gang in Jtowne now? thehell?

futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    that dude is one of the reasons we moved out of Joppatowne. i grew up on Garnett, and yeah...creepy mofo.

no kidding. was talking with a friend's dad recently, and apparently there's a gang in Jtowne now? thehell?

yo be in da' j-towne hood though N!&&@' yo got to be strapped 24-7. it be a hard hood yo.

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Moses :lol: I saw that guy last Wednesday walking down JoppaFarm, my reaction was like. WTF was that!!!!

Sorry to hear jtowne is getting some mofu hood folk. It used to be Plaza circle had all the problems. I lived on Trimble close to Plaza for just alittle while and the popo was getting called in there every night. I watch a dude attack his girlfriends house and her father. He was ripping the storm door off the frame with a garden rake when a HaCo cop came up and body slammed him to the sidewalk. Awsom, I was yelling, Slam him again. :lol2:

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    GF and I got a nice drive-by obscenity session commenting on our heritage as we were walking the dog last Sunday morning. Couple of "underprivileged" youths in what looked like a green mid-90s 4dr import sedan.

nerd

nerdy mcnerderson
    GF and I got a nice drive-by obscenity session commenting on our heritage as we were walking the dog last Sunday morning. Couple of "underprivileged" youths in what looked like a green mid-90s 4dr import sedan.

i'm half tempted to ask for a description of the driver...if it's who i think it is, his older brother would kick his ass for that behavior.

Kharn

Ultimate Member
    Mar 9, 2008
    Hazzard County
    What's the deal with the construction near the Royal Farms and the Catholic church on Joppa Farm? Condos? Apartments? Section 8?

Nerd:
    All we saw were the dudes on the passenger side, and I wouldnt be able to pick them out of a line-up. Black 16-18yos in wife beaters.

mdshooter78

Apr 8, 2009
    bel air
    i lived in jtowne a couple of years ago and i must say ( no offense to anyone here) that I was glad to get out of there

then again i did live in town plaza lol

gregcoind2000

Greg Co. Industries 2012
    Sep 10, 2008
    Cockeysville, MD
    Maybe my experience there is one in a million then cuz I haven't had any problems with anything like that. Besides, you don't get to a lot of choices of places to live when you're looking for something cheap. If you know of a cheaper, better place in Harco or really close by, feel free to let me know.

I will admit though, the one side of the devolopment seems way worse than the other. The side with the rental office (where I live) seems ok, but the other side across Trimble, I've seen some pretty "interesting" characters there. (I cruised through that half a couple times cuz my friend was involved in a hit and run, and the car that hit him was registered to someone who lived there so we were looking for the car.)

Arcticwolf

Certified Brute
    May 28, 2008

I know a guy who grew up with him. Apparently he was in a car crash way back when and hasn't been right since. He had a friend in the vehicle or someone and they were killed. Might seem creepy but who knows could be a nice guy. I'd be a little crazy too if I were in a car accident and someone I knew was killed in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom