• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • camo556

Ultimate Member
    Aug 29, 2021
    This thread makes me want to get a sleeve tattoo with a giant Casamigos margarita. Or better just on ice with a splash of Roses.

Can I carry under the influence a tequila tattoo?

ADR

Ultimate Member
    Aug 17, 2011
    My wife's Cousin's husband is a tattoo artist. He's covered head to toe with tattoos. Just about 100% coverage from the neck down (and a few on his head and face). He's the nicest guy you'd ever meet and would do anything for you. My 3 year old granddaughter calls him "Teddy Bear" LOL!
    Yep, I know quite a few people like that and a few who weren't like that years ago but are now. (Their ink is from their past but their personality isn't.)

Johnconlee

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2019
    Mechanicsville
    1663024059399.png

Sundazes

Throbbing Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 13, 2006
    Arkham
    with tattoos openly displayed or is this a family place?
    I would have to wear a wife beater. That aint happening.
    Funny story, my sister took my for some surgery last year. She had no idea I had a tat. She was like when did get that, I didn't know you had it, why didn't you tell me. so forth and so on... My reply was, I am about to get cut open and you are worried about a tat I have had for years. She got the message.

Crazytrain

Certified Grump
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2007
    Sparks, MD
    I've never been able to do the tattoo thing. I don't want to mess up my pretty, middle aged, skin. Given the massive prevalence of tats now-a-days, I feel like the rebel now!

Yee-haw!

Art3

Eqinsu Ocha
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2015
    Harford County
    Well, now that we're talking' tats...

My wife and I have a friend (hot: yes :brows: . redhead: almost :eek: . married: very much :tongue01: ) who is almost 40. She has a tattoo on her upper arm that is a name from a somewhat esoteric movie ("Gelfling" I'm sure plenty of my fellow nerds here know the movie ;) ) that she got when she was very young. She often gets asked what it means. Her latest answer that she shared with us: "It means I had 200 bucks and nobody to stop me." :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    illlocs33

Latest threads

Top Bottom