• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lane Meyer

Jul 20, 2020
    Cecil County
    Many years ago I was leaving a club and noticed a guy too drunk to stand attempting to ride off on his CBR600. I impulsively reached over and turned it off, then took the key. It wasn’t smart - I’m not a big dude or otherwise especially prepared for a fight. Having been on the receiving end of a DUI crash resulting in a broken back as a teenager, I have zero tolerance and I just acted on impulse.

Fortunately the commotion got the attention of bouncers who settled him down and called him a cab. They then had me ride the bike into the club for safekeeping until he showed up sober the next day.

I’m as anti-Karen as they come, but sometimes right is right. Based on the chatter about this scenario, I wouldn’t have known enough to take any action. Plus, I think much more before I act these days. :)

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Many years ago I was leaving a club and noticed a guy too drunk to stand attempting to ride off on his CBR600. I impulsively reached over and turned it off, then took the key. It wasn’t smart - I’m not a big dude or otherwise especially prepared for a fight. Having been on the receiving end of a DUI crash resulting in a broken back as a teenager, I have zero tolerance and I just acted on impulse.

Fortunately the commotion got the attention of bouncers who settled him down and called him a cab. They then had me ride the bike into the club for safekeeping until he showed up sober the next day.

I’m as anti-Karen as they come, but sometimes right is right. Based on the chatter about this scenario, I wouldn’t have known enough to take any action. Plus, I think much more before I act these days. :)
    Totally different situation.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    If you say so.

IMHO, Karen would walk up to the guy and yell at him about excessive carbs and his taste in liquor.

You’d probably let the guy walk out, get into an SUV and do nothing while he runs down the highway S in the NB lanes and kill 5 people.

There is validity to “see something, say something.”

But hey, you do it your way.

And unless you follow him out to his car, how do you know he’s driving home? Plenty of people will drive to the bar and either have a friend drive them home or take an Uber. Are you the bar police now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Back at the scene of the crime.
    79b48f4868462935d9b00e3049516d02.jpg

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    Instead of updating the forum here, why don’t you explain to him that he shouldn’t be drinking while carrying? It would help us all
    You go ahead and hold an emotional conversation in a packed Sunday football venue.
    You go ahead and do it.
    If anyone would do it, it was me. And it's not mine nor anyone else's place to preach to strangers out in public.

Are you a New York Ranger, Dan?

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Ordering a margarita.
    IWB with his shirt tucked behind it.
    If he's "RESPONSIBLE" WTF does it matter if he "orders a margarita!! Sh*t simple knee-jerkers. The scarety-pussies will call the cops, BECAUSE HE FRIGHTENED THEM. Fvck the little dweebs. i/we carried Ginger Brandy in the freezing cold while hunting, but we never whacked anyone "by mistake". You identify your target or you don't shoot. Same thing in a bar, etc.

Wake up, WOKEs.

LRoberts

Retired Master General El
    Oct 22, 2017
    SM County
    Doesn't mention being intoxicated; just states "under the influence of"...

One sip of an alcoholic beverage or one "hit" on a joint = "under the influence of".
    How about "under the influence of COFFEE? Some of these knee-jerk c*nts disgust me!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom