• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WESTMD

Member 2006
    Feb 19, 2006
    Far Far Away in W/MD
    Anyone who wants to stay in the wonderful state of MD and also wants to purchase a beautiful home in Grantsville MD get in touch with me. I am heading for WV!!

Silent Scope

Dec 12, 2012
    Rockville, MD
    I read about this last night but now more details are coming out. :banghead:
    This makes the case for moving to Austin, Texas even more appealing. I hate cold weather anyway so maybe after I graduate it will be time to move.

Boonie Hat

Jan 2, 2013
    Baltimore County, MD, USA
    I read about this last night but now more details are coming out. :banghead:
    This makes the case for moving to Austin, Texas even more appealing. I hate cold weather anyway so maybe after I graduate it will be time to move.

Careful, Austin is well known for its music and art scene. Plenty of liberal influence. They don't call it "weird" for nothing

Straightshooter

Ultimate Member
    Aug 28, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Mike Miller was just on TV 11. He didn't seem too happy with the bill. Said he is worried it will put small gun shops out of business. Let's hope he helps to tear this thing apart.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Mike Miller was just on TV 11. He didn't seem too happy with the bill. Said he is worried it will put small gun shops out of business. Let's hope he helps to tear this thing apart.

Yes, it will. EBR's are bread and butter for many shops.

Old Salty Dog

Ultimate Member
    Nov 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Anyone who wants to stay in the wonderful state of MD and also wants to purchase a beautiful home in Grantsville MD get in touch with me. I am heading for WV!!

You won't be the only one, only I won't stop at WV. Further West for me....!
    I hope there is an exodus of taxpayers from MD. My last letter to the Senate Judiciary Committee members said as much. This state is lurching towards becoming the East Coast version of California.

BTW, Grantsville is a very cool place, and the Casselman is great for lunch when traveling.

wreckdiver

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2008
    If anyone listened to the hearing last night it was appalling. They were joking and laughing and couldn't tell which amendment was what. Disgusting to here them take away our freedom without the slightest regard.

Necessary Evil

Sep 21, 2009
    Baltimore County
    If anyone listened to the hearing last night it was appalling. They were joking and laughing and couldn't tell which amendment was what. Disgusting to here them take away our freedom without the slightest regard.

Amen , the arrogance and bullying by Sen. Frosch was unbelievable, as well as the lack of preparedness and knowledge of the supporters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom