• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Russ D

Ultimate Member
    Nov 10, 2008
    Sykesville
    My dad is planning on buying one next weekend. I took him to 2A to see my new Glock 34 and had him pick up the FNP. He hasn't stopped talking about it yet. He may go 9mm though. Did you not like the FDE?

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006
    I have the 45 USG in dark earth.
    I think it may be the best 45 out there.

FNM0123mb.png

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    My dad is planning on buying one next weekend. I took him to 2A to see my new Glock 34 and had him pick up the FNP. He hasn't stopped talking about it yet. He may go 9mm though. Did you not like the FDE?

Isn't the FDE the 5.7? I like them but we can't get the "real" ammon for it. Wanted a home protection hicap heavy hitter......really liked the feel of the FNP 45....ordered black on black....:D

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE

OK...you meant the smaller version...sori...I'm old and get confused at times. They did not have one.....:innocent0:lol:

HKB

Ultimate Member
    Apr 14, 2007
    Finksburg, MD
    Been eyeballing the FNX-9(the new model), being a left handed shooter the ambi controls are nice & I don`t own a 9mm....yet
    fnx9small.jpg

smores

Creepy-Ass Cracker
    Feb 27, 2007
    Falls Church
    Been eyeballing the FNX-9(the new model), being a left handed shooter the ambi controls are nice & I don`t own a 9mm....yet
    fnx9small.jpg

NICE. If I get the 45 I want, it may need a little brother at some point.

Can't wait to get some disposable income! :D

balttigger

Ultimate Member
    Oct 15, 2008
    Middle River, MD
    I looked at an FNP-45 but found the grip to be uncomfortable with all those little pyramids being sharp. Also, the older FNP-45s could be found with decock only and no manual safety. Guess I will look on Gunbroker and see about transferring one if I can find it.

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    :lol2: I knew that comment wouldnt get overlooked.

That I can do. :D

Woulda come to your shop, but was on lunch break and HAD to find the 2A enclave....I broke the code and finally located them. They are about 5 mins from work. :D. Got some Ameriglo note sights; Trijicon were way backordered. Let me know if you have heard of them, what you think. If you got something better for the FNP45 I'll cancel it. :D

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Woulda come to your shop, but was on lunch break and HAD to find the 2A enclave....I broke the code and finally located them. They are about 5 mins from work. :D. Got some Ameriglo note sights; Trijicon were way backordered. Let me know if you have heard of them, what you think. If you got something better for the FNP45 I'll cancel it. :D

You did good. We dont have any more FNP's in stock anyway, and I would have sent you there too. ;) We have a great repor with 2A, I use them too (Bought 2 Suppressors from them)

The Ameriglos are GREAT and the same ones that FNH uses when they install Night Sights.

You did good. :thumbsup:

Maverick0313

Retired and loving it
    Jul 16, 2009
    Bridgeville, DE
    You did good. We dont have any more FNP's in stock anyway, and I would have sent you there too. ;) We have a great repor with 2A, I use them too (Bought 2 Suppressors from them)

The Ameriglos are GREAT and the same ones that FNH uses when they install Night Sights.

You did good. :thumbsup:

I doing better from listening to you.....taking the AR out in an hour or so to try out the scope - will post pics for ya'. Make sure you step outside today and get some of the beautiful weather on ya'. :party29::beer:

Ethan83

Ultimate Member
    Jan 8, 2009
    Baltimoreish
    Am I the only one that thinks the FNP45 grip is absolutely monstrous? I mean obviously it's gotta be big to have that kind of capacity, but this is coming from an XD45 lover - it felt like trying to point a freakin' brick. I only handled one very briefly about a year ago, but am I the only one that feels this way?

Also, isn't it only 14 rnds in the flush fitting mag?

EWO

AGC / Monumental Member
    Jan 25, 2010
    Ellicott City MD
    Congrats on the purchase! I need to get down there and check 2A out sometime. It's probably a good thing I don't work off of Guilford Road anymore. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom