• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indiana Jones

Wolverine
    Mar 18, 2011
    CCN
    that entire church needs to die. just wait, theyll be involved in some waco type scandal and all perish. and i will watch the new coverage, and laugh and laugh

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    Forgive my ignorance but,isn't Meade HS on gov't property ? (I know it used to be)

If so,wouldn't they have to get some kind permit ?

yes it is and the base police have the right to kick them off I'm pretty sure.
    However Meade HS is a weak point in the fenceline.

should have pretty clean shots from the woodline or set up an ambush at roof of ontarget thus sound camoflage and ammo if you go dry

Considering they would have to picket the 175 entrance to Mead HS in order to be on public property. You might actually have line of sight from the roof of on-target.

I personally will be staying far away from thes A-holes. I don't need the grief from an assault charge.

Josey Wales

Aug 4, 2010
    Guys,

Please continue to let everyone know about these things. If nothing else we may be able to show up and support our cause like we did for Clyde's and have a customer appreciation day wherever they plan to be.

I know that from the list I saw before the HGC group planed to picket Scott's, Bart's, A&D, The Armory and few other shops in the Glen Burnie / Annapolis area even though they stated they were only protesting shops near Baltimore City.

- JW.

nerd

nerdy mcnerderson
    ugh.

1 - they're trolls. they're one family. they get their livelihood off suing people.
    2 - giving them attention only gives them exactly what they want.

if the majority of people would ignore them, they would eventually stop "protesting." sure, they'd find something else to do to get money, but they'd at least leave funerals alone.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Where are these clowns getting their financing from?

They sue people.

All of these "protests" of theirs are very carefully set up to be in areas where they can sue people for civil rights violations and get money in return if people get fed up with their ******** and do something they shouldn't.

What it comes down to, in my book, is that they're inbred, bottom feeding parasites that leech off of the rights afforded to them by the people that they hate so much. The dead soldiers pay for their right to say the horrible things they say about the dead soldiers.

Unfortunately, putting up with assholes like them is the down side of having free speech.

"I may not like what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it," as the old saying goes. The dead soldiers did just that, and these bottom feeders are taking advantage and crapping on that sacrifice.

It's too bad, but it's how the system works. We've got to put up with the wackos if we want freedom.

simplegreen

Professional Nerd

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom