Westminster/Taneytown area Electric Options?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • llkoolkeg

Hairy Flaccid Member
    When electricity/power co. deregulation happened, we had an option of who to select as our provider...so we did. Now, I'm not so sure we're getting a good deal on our rate so I was just wondering who other Carroll County folk were using, especially in the Westminster/Taneytown area.

Anyone you particularly like or is it all merely lesser-of-evils options? I just know damned well we shouldn't be paying ~$300/mo for electricity unless my daughters are leaving all their lights on 24/7, messing with the thermostat or taking hour-long hot showers.

jorjohn11

Feb 26, 2006
    Anne Arundel County
    Be happy with that bill. I went with palmco and had december and half of january over $800 each before I could get back to bg&e. they were charging $1.14 per therm while bg&e was charging 14 cents

Sirex