• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    The best advice I can give is to make a list of the clubs that appeal to you, attend a few meetings, and make your choice. That is what I did 13 years ago. I found Monumental Rifle and Pistol Club met my needs.

Pick a club that matches what shooting activities you are interested in and be active in the club and AGC events. The more involved you are and the more you come out, you will find the shooters at the AGC to be some of the friendliest and supportive shooters around.

The RSOs are more like mentors/coaches who do their best to keep everyone shooting safe. No matter what club you chose, the range facilities are the best in the area.

tball

Ultimate Member
    May 20, 2010
    St. Augustine, Florida
    I don't think MD Rifle requires NRA membership either. If you want to search on Bass Pro NRA Memberships, I believe you can buy a discounted membership for $25 and get a free $25 Bass Pro Gift card. Sometimes they throw in a free NRA duffel bag.

mcbruzdzinski

NRA Training Counselor
    Industry Partner
    Aug 28, 2007
    Catonsville MD
    Monumental requires NRA membership and offers a discounted rate ($25.00 for annual memberships).

If a club requires NRA membership, they are more than likely recruiters as well and can offer discounts on NRA memberships.

mranaya

Task Force Sunny, 2009
    Jun 19, 2011
    Hanover MD
    What is the best outdoor range, closest to Ft Meade? I've tried indoor ranges, and I feel like I'm standing in a stall, without getting the full experience or associating with other shooters--get in, get out, video game feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom