What Are You Bringing To The Fall Shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Bringing my boring .40 SW M&P and my boring bolt-action Remington 5R which will be "busting" out to 300yds for the first time....

Oh, my beautiful wife if she doesn't get cold feet.

M118 and FGMM 175, about 100rds total for the Remy.

About 1K rds available for the .40, just sayin'...

If I pick up a box of 5.56/.223, would someone have an AR to try out?

Lotsa targets. What to do between turns on the range? Hmmm....

Mark C.
    I am bringing my AR, but I am also near Lexington Park so you can try it out any time. I also have a few other things you might like to shoot. :innocent0

krucam

Ultimate Member
    I am bringing my AR, but I am also near Lexington Park so you can try it out any time. I also have a few other things you might like to shoot. :innocent0

If I don't hook up with you on Sunday, we'll have to hook up at Sanners...thanks!

I've blown my gun budget for this year with the Remington 5R, optics & .308 ammo! My wife is understanding...to a point...

Either a nice 22lr or an AR will be next...something besides the mundane, not that there's anything wrong with a poly-40 or bolt-action rifle...:)

Mark C.

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    I have received word from a friend that he will be bringing pumpkins, a truckload I think...........

I am embarrassed to report that I failed miserably in an attempt to blow up a pumpkin with a 12ga brenneke slug this past weekend. My 3yro waited patiently for the fun to begin, but after the first 5 shots missed (@25yds) I belatedly figured out that my Benelli M2 shoots really high.

Eventually the pumpkin was killed with a few loads of 00 buck, but the experience was not quite what I hoped for. :sad20:

Eudaimonia

Sep 1, 2009
    I have just picked up some boxes of .223 to bribe people into letting me test drive their ARs.

A warning though, I know nothing about ARs.

I'll bring along my SA 1911 GI too... Other than that I got nothing. I'll probably leave with a long shopping list though.

snavematt

say what?
    May 19, 2009
    Stafford, VA as of 5/7/13
    I have just picked up some boxes of .223 to bribe people into letting me test drive their ARs.

I'll bring along my SA 1911 GI too... Other than that I got nothing. I'll probably leave with a long shopping list though.

No need to bribe, I'll have a few AR Variants there, as Im sure others will have better ones than mine, but you are free to use any of mine

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I'm eating alot of beans the night before. If any libtards try to talk to me I will be cutting HUGE farts till they leave my comfort zone. :D

JMintzer

Hoarding Douche Waffle
    Mar 17, 2009
    SW MoCo/Free FL (when I can)

What's there to know. Point it down range, squeeze the trigger, and it goes "BANG!" :D

I'll have one w/an Eotech red dot sight and a 3X magnifier that can flip to the side...

Feel free to try it out...

Jamie

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    What I'm bringing to the shoot, available for anyone there to give em a go.

Ryan

lwrc m6a2 5.56 w/ eotech557 & 4x
    Saiga-12 converted
    Spikes ST-22 .22lr AR15 w/ 3-9x
    GSG-5SD
    Glock 23
    Walther P22
    S&W 2213
    Taurus 1911 (buddy's)

h2u

Village Idiot
    Jul 8, 2007
    South County
    Cool. Will definitely have to find you. I love seeing the various Saiga conversions and really want to try out a Spikes .22 upper.

What I'm bringing to the shoot, available for anyone there to give em a go.

Ryan

lwrc m6a2 5.56 w/ eotech557 & 4x
    Saiga-12 converted
    Spikes ST-22 .22lr AR15 w/ 3-9x

GSG-5SD
    Glock 23
    Walther P22
    S&W 2213
    Taurus 1911 (buddy's)

06MegaCTD

Mar 16, 2009
    Hanover
    if anyone has any 7.62x54r ammo they want to get rid of let me know. I was slacking and didn't buy any before the shoot

ViperRy

May 26, 2009
    Annapolis, MD
    Cool. Will definitely have to find you. I love seeing the various Saiga conversions and really want to try out a Spikes .22 upper.

No prob, the Saiga is pretty sweet... there's a lot of work and change into it. Still haven't broken her in yet so I might need to put some pellets downrange before it cycles correctly. It went to get warranty work cause it was one of the infamous vodka specials with only two small port holes in the bbl. Its converted with a caa grip, caa collapsible stock, tapco modified fcg, diy trigger guard, and got some bolt work done. Has the KA gas puck, Gun Fixer's Gas adjustment knob, 25% reduced main spring, Alumalite slotted bbl shroud, qcb sling mount, and surefire 12rnd ma. I was hell bent on Halo quad rail that is not produced anymore and got in touch with the guy who made them a couple years back. I sent my saiga to him to custom fit one of the last raw cut rails he had lying around and spray it. My Saiga was first parkerized then resprayed with an HK Black duracoat.

Here's a bad cell pic, my girl has my cam.

Attachments

• CIMG0030.jpg
      CIMG0030.jpg
      70.2 KB · Views: 68

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Since I can't bring everything (that darn boating accident:banghead:) I think I've pared down the list to something manageable. So I'm bringing:

My wife! (I know ya’ll will be nice to her...she isn't a shooter, but she needs to learn :))
    Stoeger Luger .22
    Dan Wesson .44 mag
    Taurus 357 mag
    Polish TTC
    Romy TTC
    CZ-52
    CZ-52 - (9mm conversion)
    Ruger Charger
    Beretta & Hi Point .380's
    T99 Arisaka
    Savage 110 .223
    Savage 219 .22 Hornet - I just bought from drking2 (& thanks to E.Shell I have some ammo! :D)
    1896/11 Schmidt-Rubin
    SMLE No. 4 Mk 2
    Mosins!!! :thumbsup:
    Henry .22 Lever
    Hi Point 995TS Carbine
    Several heavy ammo cans
    Houserocker’s prize for having stopped smoking
    And whatever else I can find to fill in empty spaces in the trunk!

Looking forward to meeting many new folks Sunday!!

And a special thanks to houserocker and h2u for reminding me that my presence at a shoot was no longer optional. :party29:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom