• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    SweetJ that was me you were talking with , I was there with my father . It was good meeting you .

As I said Ed Shell's class is more then worth the money , he is a hell of a guy and a wealth of knowledge . He broke me of 30 years of bad habits in 2 days . I will definitely be going back down to take another class .

As far as other bad habits , I need to quit smoking . lol

ground chuck

Rookie Jedi
    Sep 28, 2013
    Charm City County
    Yeah, I used it again today at the grocery store. The "mentally challenged" bag boy was bagging my groceries and when he was bagging the 2 loaves of bread and 2 packs of hamburger rolls all in the same bag with a head of lettuce and 4 tomatoes I hollered out LOUDLY to him, "DON'T GO FULL RETREAD ON MY BREAD FRED"!!! Yeah, everybody in the checkout area of the Westminster Giant heard that one.:D:lol2:

Some actions require an appropriate response. :eek:

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Yeah, I used it again today at the grocery store. The "mentally challenged" bag boy was bagging my groceries and when he was bagging the 2 loaves of bread and 2 packs of hamburger rolls all in the same bag with a head of lettuce and 4 tomatoes I hollered out LOUDLY to him, "DON'T GO FULL RETREAD ON MY BREAD FRED"!!! Yeah, everybody in the checkout area of the Westminster Giant heard that one.:D:lol2:

did you pull out your GeLock fotay on him?:D

sweet j

Dec 30, 2013
    Silver Spring
    SweetJ that was me you were talking with , I was there with my father . It was good meeting you .

As I said Ed Shell's class is more then worth the money , he is a hell of a guy and a wealth of knowledge . He broke me of 30 years of bad habits in 2 days . I will definitely be going back down to take another class .

As far as other bad habits , I need to quit smoking . lol

Nice meeting you too. I looked up the class when I got home. Going to try to make it out there next month. Just need to get my reloads tuned a little bit better. About 95% there.

I don't know why I thought I would learn some thing from this post. Next time I'm just going to ask what bolt action rifle I should get, what powders I should use, and what do you guys think about letting a 9 year old play with my Uzi.ok that's just wrong, I don't have an Uzi.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Most of my habits are kept in check by my status or lack thereof of disposable $ .

The perfect trigger pull is kind of a Zen thing. Unobtainable , and you spend a lifetime in persuit of it.

Scotty's situation is kind of unusual. The usual scenario is switching to an unaccustomed hand , leads to a blank slate. Ie little carry over of habits good or bad. The usual way it is described is having to delibertly think about Everything .

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    :D

Attachments

• never go full retard.jpg
      never go full retard.jpg
      89.5 KB · Views: 120

Scottysan

Ultimate Member
    May 19, 2008
    Maryland
    Scotty's situation is kind of unusual. The usual scenario is switching to an unaccustomed hand said:
    Pretty much exactly how it feels... it's conscious incompetence, while knowing exactly what your hands should be doing. Humbling.
    It has been improving rapidly with each range session.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom