• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Badfish55

Mar 8, 2013
    PAX RIVER
    So i was wondering since the hearings on the 1St of MARCH what is going on with the gun laws in MD where do we as Gun owners stand and what has passed i know that whatever law passes during general assembley does not go into effect till October 1st but what has passed and what hasnt passed

sajidakh

Dec 28, 2010
    Nothing has been made into law yet. SB281 the big gun bill has passed in the senate. HB294 (house version) is currently being discussed in the House and may be voted on as early as next week. There are also a series of smaller bills, some pro, but most anti 2A being discussed in both houses. As of right now, nothing is law yet.

srephwed

Jul 25, 2010
    harford county
    one place for information

is there or could there be one place to go and see what we can do in annapolis?i have gone for three days,got to testify finally on 3-5.my wife and i both work as most of us do but we are in for the fight till the end.i need to easily find out what days and when our bodies are needed the most.what is our next step? thanks to all.it's a shame some of our legislators have blinders on.

drblast33

[This Space for Sale ...]
    is there or could there be one place to go and see what we can do in annapolis?i have gone for three days,got to testify finally on 3-5.my wife and i both work as most of us do but we are in for the fight till the end.i need to easily find out what days and when our bodies are needed the most.what is our next step? thanks to all.it's a shame some of our legislators have blinders on.
    I would keep an eye on this website. The General Assembly schedule is here: http://mgaleg.maryland.gov/webmga/f...schedpage&id=0&stab=01&tab=subject2&ys=2013RS

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Markmcgrrr

Latest threads

Top Bottom