• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sleev-les

Prestige Worldwide
    Dec 27, 2012
    Edgewater, MD
    My plan is to continue the fight with my newly found brothers in court etc and if all else fails, I will be moving to VA. I can still travel from VA to Ft. Meade in a timely manner to get to work.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    My father in-law is retired MSP. He had to pay $40 to a third party to fingerprint him, and send them in for review, order to get a new weapon. He did have to the standard app and wait the 45 days.

I'm confused......

He was fingerprinted to get a gun?

juan_galto

This is my user title
    Oct 23, 2011
    Sending lower to an out-of-state family member or selling the whole package and buying a new hunting rifle, shotty, and P238.

Then I'm working very, very hard to fire any state legislator who supported unconstitutional legislation.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    Wait it out a few years here, voting against anyone who voted for it, both in their primaries and the elections. I'd spend some of my "fun" funds on their opponents campaigns, even if their opponents are anti gun too, at least it'll send a message.

Then, if things don't look better, move south. I hate the south, but hey, at least it's warmer.

sheat36

May 24, 2012
    Westminster, MD
    The second the voting is completed, we need to start the process to recall every politician that voted for this bill. Make them hurt in their wallets!!!

Kilroy

Ultimate Member
    Jul 27, 2011
    The second the voting is completed, we need to start the process to recall every politician that voted for this bill. Make them hurt in their wallets!!!

I thought you can't do recalls in MD? Because if we can, what are we waiting for? Frosh has to go.

ItsGarand

-> TEUFELSBERG <-
    May 28, 2008
    Annapolis, MD
    Among other tools that we have, referendum is one of them.

See MDPetitions.com

Nobody in our community is talking about this but it may be our last hope aside from law suits.

REFERENDUM

There is currently a bill to make referendum much harder in MD, the Dems were livid that several bills (gay marriage, dream act, redistricting, etc) came to referendum.

We need to treat the referendum bill like a gun bill.

mtb

May 24, 2011
    Among other tools that we have, referendum is one of them.

See MDPetitions.com

Nobody in our community is talking about this but it may be our last hope aside from law suits.

REFERENDUM

There is currently a bill to make referendum much harder in MD, the Dems were livid that several bills (gay marriage, dream act, redistricting, etc) came to referendum.

We need to treat the referendum bill like a gun bill.

I think a referendum would not go our way in this state. I have more faith in the courts.

Ken

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom