• 308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Adam's County.
    Applied 10/5
    Approved 10/7
    Fast....now waiting for my ride to get their approval to take me up there...to lazy to drive myself up.
    Whahhhhtttt? Now that is a serious commitment to laziness. :lol2:

I just got the call that my WV permit was read for pick-up earlier today. I was there within an hour.

motorcoachdoug

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Well I am here in Aspen Hill area of Silver Spring. I could go to Adams or York depending on who has the shorter drive. If I take the ICC to 270 north then shoot up 15 to Gettysburg it would be a very nice drive on the other hand ICC to 95 would be good too. Hmmm

notional

MDS Supporter
    I'm in the northern part of Moco near the Frederick border. I went online and applied in Adams County, PA on Monday. Got an text on Wednesday to arrange a time to pick up my permit. 45 min there. Picked up permit in 10 minutes. Ate lunch at the Dobbin House (one hour), then drove the 45 minutes home. Easy peasy.

mstraus

Jul 23, 2009
    Frederick MD
    Adams County was great. 4 day approval took less than 10 mins to take pic and be given card. Great staff. Dont bring pew through security.

Edwonbass

Jan 28, 2021
    Union Mills, MD
    I applied in Adams County Monday night and got my approval letter about an hour ago. Now I just need to make an appointment to go get it. Does anybody know if they do weekend appointments? I live in north Westminster but work in Columbia so I would never be able to get it during the week unless I leave early. I'm trying to save on that PTO!

Dalebert

Apr 15, 2020
    Baltimore County
    Does anyone know if I have to show my MD HGP to get the PA? I've been approved, so I have my HGP number, but I don't actually have it in hand. The hurry is that I'll be up in Coatesville next week for work so I was thinking of applying and seeing if I could get combine trips and not have to take off for it later. I just got the approval 11/07 (4 days) so I don't know if I'll get the snail mail in time or not.

308Scout

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 27, 2020
    Washington County
    Does anyone know if I have to show my MD HGP to get the PA? I've been approved, so I have my HGP number, but I don't actually have it in hand. The hurry is that I'll be up in Coatesville next week for work so I was thinking of applying and seeing if I could get combine trips and not have to take off for it later. I just got the approval 11/07 (4 days) so I don't know if I'll get the snail mail in time or not.
    You need your MD permit in hand. You submit pics of the physical permit when applying in PA. Numbers won't cut it.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    If you go to York, there are several plusses. You get to meet sheriff shirt puppets and gaze upon that which she is concealed carrying, there's a good diner nearby and downtown York is kind of cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    lsmitty67

Latest threads

Top Bottom