• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool_Moo5e

Sep 4, 2023
    Harford
    more ammo to put away for a rainy day and after Calis court ruling I bought a couple more mags at Camaron's while I was in the area.

I gotta check MREs to make sure nothing is going out soon.

Harrys

Short Round
    Jul 12, 2014
    SOMD
    Have been canning, meats, vegetables, chili and fruits. We bought 2 new sleeping bags my 1973s MILSURP were no longer fictional. We also have 4 season tents for the Jeep gladiator beds with air mattresses.

TinCuda

Sky Captain
    Apr 26, 2016
    Texas
    Anybody here know cheap easy ways to stockpile antibiotics? Syringes and anesthetic would be nice too :/ my dad was a doctor and he recently retired. My stockpile is aging etc.
    Check these guys out. You have an on-line consultation with a doctor, then they send you whatever antibiotics and/or extra prescription medications. It's not cheap, but it is legit.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Anybody here know cheap easy ways to stockpile antibiotics? Syringes and anesthetic would be nice too :/ my dad was a doctor and he recently retired. My stockpile is aging etc.
    A wealth of information here:

King Chicken

I identify as King/Emperor
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Land Full of Marys - MoCo
    I have diabetic syringes if you're interested
    No ty but ty!
    Check these guys out. You have an on-line consultation with a doctor, then they send you whatever antibiotics and/or extra prescription medications. It's not cheap, but it is legit.

I'll check them out ty!
    A wealth of information here:

Started reading it and very interesting! Fish antibiotics might be perfectly safe... probably...:)

No ty but ty!

I'll check them out ty!

Started reading it and very interesting! Fish antibiotics might be perfectly safe... probably...:)
    When buying fish antibiotics make sure they're marked "USP" which means they're human grade. I have fish antibiotics whose color, size and numerical code match human antibiotics on websites such as pillidentifier.com.

King Chicken

MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    When buying fish antibiotics make sure they're marked "USP" which means they're human grade. I have fish antibiotics whose color, size and numerical code match human antibiotics on websites such as pillidentifier.com.
    What I read was that USP isn't regulated at all so it doesn't mean it's free from contaminants. Meaning it could be the correct pill but since it's just pet goldfish eating it we allowed it to be stored next to some or along with _______.

I read there is a lot of fraud in animal medicines so you could potentially get something very harmful.

Thoughts?

What I read was that USP isn't regulated at all so it doesn't mean it's free from contaminants. Meaning it could be the correct pill but since it's just pet goldfish eating it we allowed it to be stored next to some or along with _______.

I read there is a lot of fraud in animal medicines so you could potentially get something very harmful.

Thoughts?
    I buy pills sold by Thomas Labs. They are the exact same pills you would get at your local pharmacy. They are marketed as "fish antibiotics" so they don't require a prescription.
    Your alternative is to find a prepper friendly doctor who will write you scripts.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Stored properly, most antibiotics maintain 80% of their potency out to 20 years.

The big exception is tetracyclines like doxycycline. I would keep them more than 5 years past their expiration date.

Fish antibiotics are fine. It’s not like they’ll give you an infection….

King Chicken

MDS Supporter
    Apr 24, 2022
    Stored properly, most antibiotics maintain 80% of their potency out to 20 years.

The big exception is tetracyclines like doxycycline. I would keep them more than 5 years past their expiration date.

Fish antibiotics are fine. It’s not like they’ll give you an infection….
    Yeah. Ty.

Yes staying away from cyclines because of expiration and potential harm.

Is there a way to get local anesthetic easily offline? Ty for the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom