What should I charge for this Scope/Mount combo?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I'm looking to sell my Nikon P223 with American Defense Recon QD mount. The scope is a P-223 3X9X40 Matte BDC 600. I paid $170 for the scope and $160 for the mount. I mounted it on my AR and it's been sitting in the safe until this morning. I went to the range and put 60 rounds through it. I decided I wanted to go back to a Red Dot and will be looking for an Aimpoint Pro. I just wanted opinions on what to charge (I want it to be fair for both parties). Here are a few pics. Thanks.

Last edited:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    You can buy the new combo from PA for $320... so maybe $275? 3-9x is not super popular these days, IMHO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I would just hold on to it; it's detachable just throw it in the safe. :thumbsup:

BTW I have the exact same setup.
    I know it doesn't sound like much but I need to sell it in order to justify buying an Aimpoint Pro. We just bought our final/dream home (closing in a month) and I made my wife a promise not to spend money on anything gun related for a good 6 months. Hope that makes sense.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I know it doesn't sound like much but I need to sell it in order to justify buying an Aimpoint Pro. We just bought our final/dream home (closing in a month) and I made my wife a promise not to spend money on anything gun related for a good 6 months. Hope that makes sense.

It does make sense, you're a man of your word. $275 sounds fair.

El_flasko

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Nov 16, 2008
    Abingdon, MD

It does make sense. As your friend, I will FedEx you a check for $50 and you send the product. Happy to help pal, tell the wifey I said hello ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom