What things coming out in 2012 are you looking forward to?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Uncle Krunkle

Sep 29, 2010
    I'm waiting on Battlecomp to come out with an AAC 51t Battlecomp brake. There's been talk about it. And I wrote them and they replied that it is in the works.

Strangely, I'm interested in the Robinson Arms XCR-M. It's chambered in 308. Win or 260 Rem. It's got a different, supposedly better design than the XCR-L. And it's my understanding that newer Robinson's have way better quality control. I used to own an XCR-L, and I always thought it had a lot of potential but also a lot of kinks that needed to be worked out (sold it to fund a LWRC).

http://xcr.robarm.com/xcrm.php

And I'm pumped to hear about what comes out of the Shot Show.

Zombie_013

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 30, 2011
    Germantown, MD
    Absolutely nothing - I'm broke living paycheck to paycheck with a gf in grad school...The Glock 21 Gen 4 is probably my last purchase for a while.

Uncle Krunkle

Sep 29, 2010
    I would only buy something next year if I get a better job or if I think some anti-gun laws are coming down the pipeline (big election year!).

But still, what are looking forward to seeing?

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    The new Batman Movie. They're two for two so far.

Edit: I know that some of you guys have "collapse of the civilization" or "end of human dominance on earth" as your New Year's Resolution, but at least hold off until The Dark Knight Rises comes out in theaters. Otherwise, I'm going to have to tear apart post-apocalyptic Hollywood looking for a copy of the pre-production release. I've seen Escape from LA and between the multi-ethnic gun gangs and Bruce Campbell performing psychotic plastic surgery, I'm pretty sure that I don't want to go anywhere near California.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Saiga 12 double stack magazines. Of course, those have been coming out "next year" for years, but one can hope.

The Mepro M5 has my interest as part of an "Israeli Special" AR-15 build, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    loops12

Latest threads

Top Bottom