• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    has a ak action

An AR10 functions the same as an AR15 and theyre cash & carry.

The biggest reason why it is extremely unlikely for the VEPR12 to be banned is its a smooth bore shotgun and not named specifically on the banned list.

HailSkins

Aug 13, 2009
    Hebron
    Today, I picked up 3 PSA lowers. FFL had a nice yugo AK but im tapped out. :(
    Waiting on 1 more lower, did paperwork, 8 days to go.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    An AR10 functions the same as an AR15 and theyre cash & carry.

The biggest reason why it is extremely unlikely for the VEPR12 to be banned is its a smooth bore shotgun and not named specifically on the banned list.

AK action rifles are listed as regulated (and now prohibited), AR action is not and has never been listed as prohibited. You are correct about the VEPR12 .. its a shotgun

cjp45

Sep 19, 2013
    Calvert County
    Complete lower from stag arms, an M&P 40, and 3 ar15 80% eplowers, 1 ar15 tactical machine 80% lower and a custom ar15 lower from a MDshooters member.

Long1MD

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2013
    Too far gone
    Why worry about that, not on the ban list.

Not on the ban list by name, but I was told that because of overall length, if I wanted one , get one just in case (that's the story I told my Lady). Folding stock, pistol grip, detachable mag Honestly I just liked the dam thing and got a dam good price on it.

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Why worry about that, not on the ban list.

Not on the ban list by name, but I was told that because of overall length, if I wanted one , get one just in case (that's the story I told my Lady). Folding stock, pistol grip, detachable mag Honestly I just liked the dam thing and got a dam good price on it.

Hey if it's a good price don't worry, they should squeak by sb281 but they get them next session

Mine 9 glock is a fav

Quixdraw

Feb 21, 2013
    Montgomery County
    My last of the buying spree was an Arsenal AK and second stripped lower from Engage to go along with the S&W M&P 9mm. Many thanks to Shooter's Discount for the Colt LE6920, SAM .45 and HK USP 9mm and Atlantic for the M&P .22 and Ruger stainless single-10. And to Skip that helped me with the transfers of two Ruger .357s, RRA lower and HBAR as well as a M1a. It's been quite a ride...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ramseye

Latest threads

Top Bottom