• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miles71

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jul 19, 2009
    Belcamp, Md.
    What a crazy weekend. The wife, little boy, and I had to go visit Toys R Us this weekend to get some stuff. I noticed the sign in the front door stating no firearms was gone?? Figuring they had just moved it inside or something I made it a point to look for it, but nothing to be found. Have the signs been removed? Have they come to their senses? Maybe they figures the bad guys wouldn't find it as attractive as a target.

Later the same day I saw a Remington 870 tactical at .............Walmart!!!!!

Whats happening???????????

TD

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    What a crazy weekend. The wife, little boy, and I had to go visit Toys R Us this weekend to get some stuff. I noticed the sign in the front door stating no firearms was gone?? Figuring they had just moved it inside or something I made it a point to look for it, but nothing to be found. Have the signs been removed? Have they come to their senses? Maybe they figures the bad guys wouldn't find it as attractive as a target.

Later the same day I saw a Remington 870 tactical at .............Walmart!!!!!

Whats happening???????????

TD

I just sent them a letter and hope to get a straight answer as to their policy and whether it has changed. I will post it when I get a response.

southern71

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 23, 2012
    We are probably better off letting a sleeping dog lie. If the sign is gone, its gone. No need to poke the bear.

I do agree that it may be better to let sleeping dogs lie, but on the other hand, I would like to find out the truth. If they have indeed changed their stance I want to applaud them and go back to doing business with them. I am sure that many of us would be happy to write them and express our gratitude for their reconsideration of their policies towards firearms in their stores especially if they have changed their stance.

I did not mention the store sign being removed, I simply asked their policy/stance on the topic.

Just my two cents...

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    I guess they got tired of waiting for Bloomberg to bless their building in NYC. That is the rumor why they got rid of all the guns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom