G17L

Item_Glock_17L.jpg

Red_Dot

Paper Target Aerator
    Apr 9, 2011
    Bethesda, MD
    I <3 Glocks
    glock_kaboom_photo.jpg

Out of curiousity, was that your glock Biggie? Or is this another one of those pictures everyone goes to the web, googles, and then pastes into a thread like "Here's proof! The internet said so!"? There's always someone who has to chime in with a photo like that anyone anywhere shows any love for a glock. :sad20:

As for me, I love my G19. After going through many options, it was the one that was right for me.

Joseph

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 13, 2009
    Clinton MD
    Tomorrow I will be picking up my new Glock 20 with OD frame. Since it is my first and only modern handgun, by default it will be my favorite :)

Billman

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?
    May 18, 2010
    Sykesville, MD
    Honestly, I could do without a Glock. Big square plastic mess of a firearm that does not point well for me. Simply put, the Glock is cheap and reliable, nothing more, nothing less.
    I don't get the hype, but I'm not clearing houses like the rest of the MD shooter commando types. I don't wear tacticool clothing made by 5.11, don't have an AR15 bolt face design tattoo, just an average guy with a firearms fascination.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Out of the ones I own Id have to say my favorite is my OD G34 with my G21SF following closely behind.

Infosec Guy

Sep 20, 2009
    Columbia MD
    I've shot a few Glocks, including a 17, 34, 35, and a couple of the "baby Glocks" as well. I ended up buying a G34, because it simply worked best for me.

Now, if we ever get concealed carry in this God-forsaken state, then I'll probably look at a G19. The smaller ones are simply too small for my hand, but I like the way the 19 feels.

Eddie Van

Dude
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hollywood Star Lanes
    ... Big square plastic mess of a firearm that does not point well for me. Simply put, the Glock is cheap and reliable, nothing more, nothing less.
    I'm a huge Glock fanboy, it was my "first", I carried a G17 when in harm's way,own them, will own more, but...
    this is really the most objectively accurate characterization of Glocks in general (well maybe with the exception of "mess"...more "block":)).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom